Rogers Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Innovator Interview

Innovator
Burlington, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Rogers Corporation in April 2014.

Interview Details – I applied for the Innovator position at Rogers Innovation Center online and got a phone interview a few days later.I then when in for a interview the week after.
I spoke with five people and the Interview took about four hours. I received a call within a week offering me the position.

Interview Question – Most questions were pretty general and nothing too technical or tricky. But one question I remember was:
In what percentage do you think you are smart vs wise? ( Is it 50/50 or...)
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – In my opinion, Rogers is pretty generous in salary so I didn't negotiate when I got the offer.

Manufacturing Engineering Intern Interview

Manufacturing Engineering Intern
Rogers, CT

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Rogers Corporation.

Interview Details – I was initially contacted via email to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was with an operations manager and was pretty laid back. Be sure to know your resume and emphasize any team projects that you've worked on. I am currently still waiting to hear back from the company about an offer.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected. Everything was behavioral   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

EHS Engineer Interview

EHS Engineer
Chandler, AZ

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Rogers Corporation in October 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview, one hour and talked about experience. They called after two weeks and had a face-to-face interview with hiring manager and panel interview . The interview with hiring manager had general questions and not specific enough to separate me from other candidates. Panel interviewers were long time employees, according to them. This was a strictly behavioral interview. The one interviewer, an employee of 23 years, never looked up and disagreed with most of my responses. He was unpleasant and acted like I was wasting his time being there and told my twice how busy he is. The other interviewer was more interested in what I've been doing since grade school and who my role models are. Nothing to do with job. When I would respond back, he would look at the other interviewer and laugh hysterically.
Did not know what was funny in my responses. On the way out, the one interviewer laughed on how much they overcharged the government for their services. Is this funny in hard times? The HR rep never said anything upon exiting but did rip the visitor badge off my suit jacket. Never heard from them even after emailing, thanking them for the interview and requesting my status. This is a company you DO NOT want to be association with.

Interview Question – Who is or was the most important role model in your life? And why is that?   View Answer

Process Engineering Intern Interview

Process Engineering Intern

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Rogers Corporation in October 2011.

Interview Details – The interviewer was very nice. Questions were pretty normal, mostly about my resume and if i had transportation/living arrangements. There were very few behavior questions. I did not receive an offer only because the position I was applying for was removed. I have another interview with the same person this semester for the same position at a different location.

Interview Questions

Marketing Interview

Marketing

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Rogers Corporation in July 2010.

Interview Details – All behavioral questions, nothing personal

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Rogers?   Answer Question

Worked for Rogers Corporation? Contribute to the Community!