Rogers and Holland Jewelers

Updated Aug 8, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rogers and Holland Jewelers

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Rogers and Holland Jewelers.

When going to an interview for Rogers & Hollands, dress to impress. They are going to expect 3 piece attire (dress pants, nice shirt, and jacket). Be outgoing at the interview, they mainly look for personality (Are you good with new people? Can you sell?) because the job is about selling your personalty and the jewelry to the customer.

Interview Questions
    • What is your dream job (with money and time not being a problem)?   View Answer
    They may negotiate pay with you. Don't give yourself a base pay that is too high to meet, you can always raise your base pay in the future. Ask questions about the way pay and goals are calculated before you set your pay.

Full Time In Fine Jewelry Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Maplewood, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maplewood, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Rogers and Holland Jewelers in September 2010.

I met with the supervisor from Rogers and Hollands. We met inside the mall and sat down and visited about the job available. He bought me a soda pop before the interview started. He began the interview about my experience and how long I had been selling jewelry. It was a very relaxing pleasant interview.

Interview Questions
    • How would I handle an unhappy customer   View Answer
    I was able to get the amount per hour that I requested and He asked me when I could begin

Worked for Rogers and Holland Jewelers? Contribute to the Community!