Rogers and Holland Jewelers

Updated Jul 23, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rogers and Holland Jewelers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Rogers and Holland Jewelers (Bloomington, IN).

Interview

The interview process included two interviews: one with the local store managers and one with the district manager. The interviews were pretty informal, but they were welcoming. Standard interview questions were asked, including sales experience, how I felt about sales goals, etc. Overall, the interview process was a very pleasant experience. The manager, assistant manager, and district manager were all very kind and personable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Rogers and Holland Jewelers (Chicago, IL) in July 2013.

Interview

Brief but if you've been in retail, the questions are general retail questions. Also asked about sales goals and experience with it. I was also told to sell a product to the manager. I met with the general manager of the store and with the district manager. Both interviews were brief, friendly, and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Sales goals, retail experience and duties   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rogers and Holland Jewelers.

Interview

When going to an interview for Rogers & Hollands, dress to impress. They are going to expect 3 piece attire (dress pants, nice shirt, and jacket). Be outgoing at the interview, they mainly look for personality (Are you good with new people? Can you sell?) because the job is about selling your personalty and the jewelry to the customer.

Interview Questions

• What is your dream job (with money and time not being a problem)?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They may negotiate pay with you. Don't give yourself a base pay that is too high to meet, you can always raise your base pay in the future. Ask questions about the way pay and goals are calculated before you set your pay.

Full Time In Fine Jewelry Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maplewood, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Rogers and Holland Jewelers (Maplewood, MN) in September 2010.

Interview

I met with the supervisor from Rogers and Hollands. We met inside the mall and sat down and visited about the job available. He bought me a soda pop before the interview started. He began the interview about my experience and how long I had been selling jewelry. It was a very relaxing pleasant interview.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle an unhappy customer   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to get the amount per hour that I requested and He asked me when I could begin