Roka Bioscience

Interviews for Top Jobs at Roka Bioscience

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Roka Bioscience in March 2012.

The interviews for this position included one phone screening and two phone interviews as I am out of town.
    The fist call included background questions while the second and third calls with HR Managers included the following:

Interview Questions

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, NJ

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Roka Bioscience in July 2009.

Unorganized and not really clear on the specifics of my interview and the purpose of this company. I was retired so they had to sweeten the deal for me to join this company. Easy money, I had nothing to lose. Everything about the company seemed vague and to this day it is still vague but I'll stay with the company for as long as they'll have me in this managment position.

Interview Questions
    • Are you excited about this new company and do you believe in the technology?   Answer Question
    Easier than expected. Again, I had a lot to gain financially and little to lose if the company closes its doors or is eventually sold.