Roland Berger Summer Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 29, 2014

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Roland Berger in April 2014.

The interviews were scheduled efficiently and smoothly. The interviewers for the first round (consultants/project manager) were very friendly. The partner interviews were very different, however. The cases themselves were easy, but they were discouraging and allowed no room for creativity. Post-interview experience was negative, as HR and interviewers do not bother replying to emails or providing feedback at all.

Other Interview Reviews for Roland Berger

Summer Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Roland Berger in May 2012.

Basic resume questions:

1) Why Consulting?
    2) Why Roland Berger?
    3) How was experience related to your job?
    4) Any other questions?

+ Mini-case on market sizing about phone market in China.

Interview Questions
    • What is the market size of iPhone in Hong Kong, China?   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Roland Berger in March 2009.

It was mostly a fit interview as I was referred, and some technical questions about the cases I've done because I've worked as a consultant before. Then there was a hypothetical case question, nothing too hard. There were questions about if I'd be all right with living in a foreign country (I'm studying in the States and this internship was in China) and if I'd be okay speaking a foreign language (Mandarin). The interviewer was a senior consultant, who I ended up working under that summer, and she was very nice and for the case, she would help guide you along too if you start going off track.

I'm not sure about the usual interview process, but mine was a phone interview because of my school's location and the location of the office that I applied for.