Roland Corporation

Roland Corporation Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Roland Corporation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Commerce, CA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Roland Corporation.

HR personnel was very friendly and initial contact was a phone interview followed by an on-site interview. Very basic short interview, but bonus points if you are a musician and share the enthusiasm. Casual atmosphere and open environment.

Interview Questions
    • No hardball questions. Casual, getting to know you type of questions. Lots of room to share your knowledge of the products if new to industry - recommended!.   Answer Question
    You don't have much say as an intern, but they do try to pay you based on previous experience.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Commerce, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Roland Corporation in May 2009.

Excellent interview. Interviewer knew exactly what he was looking for. He laid out a clear description of the company, compensation and benefits. He also described his expectations for this position and the future of the company. He had a very pleasant demeanor, upbeat and eager. It inspired me and made me want to work for this company.

Interview Questions
    • He asked me to sell him a pencil ... as an example of how I would approach a client and a product.   Answer Question