Roland Park Country School Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Roland Park Country School

Candidate Interview Review

French Lecturer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Roland Park Country School (Baltimore, MD) in July 2014.

Interview

Although I live one mile from the campus, the search committee insisted on interviewing me by Skype. It was strange and uncomfortable and not at all conducive to talking naturally. I did not know exactly where to look to have eye contact with them as they were sitting below the camera. I felt I was looking into a empty space! it was not a good interview to show how I taught or what I would do in a normal classroom -- especially not being able to address them in person. I got the impression that they had already decided whom they wanted to hire before the interview. With my degrees and experience and teaching awards, I should have been their choice but I think my age and their preference of someone for other reasons had to have been a factor in their choice.

Interview Questions

• What I could offer their department   1 Answer