Roland & Associates Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Roland & Associates

Human Resources Recruiter Interview

Interview

Three Rounds

Human Resources Recruiter Interview

Interview

3 Rounds

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Interview

3 Rounds

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Roland & Associates (Bangalore (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

They will give some problems to find the solution to check how innovative we are . Company wants people who think different and get the work done .

Human Resources Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Roland & Associates (Bangalore (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

they would just check ur communication skills thats all.. if u r gud at it thn sure u can b a part of it

Interview Questions

I was appointed as medical recruiter. i am a technical graduate since it was nt a technical recruiter i declined it.

Searchologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Roland & Associates (Bangalore (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Had a public introduction round, then 3 - 4 online and written tests. Finally face-to-face interview with the panel. The employees seemed welcoming and the panel was warm during interview. The hiring process was well-organized and did not have any confusion on any rounds or interview timings.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was a fresher and I was happy with what they offered me.

Searchologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Roland & Associates (Bangalore (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

I applied in person after going through a posting on a website. The Interview process took 3 days. But, these days interview process is more tougher.

Human Resources Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Roland & Associates (Bangalore (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

Intro , Presentation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Roland & Associates (Bangalore (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

I Received a mail regarding the openings in Roland & Associates to come down for face to face interview. I went their, initially personnel interview happens its all about my family background, studies, interests, etc. Second round is about the IQ test, Related to politics, it, Analytically, Reasoning etc. Third Round is about Typing Speed. Finally HR round. I successfully completed all the rounds, finally i was Selected....!!!

Interview Questions

• Recruiting through Social Media Recruitment...??   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Roland & Associates (Bangalore (India)) in May 2008.

Interview

Initially I had a one to one interview and then I had the IQ test from the IQ test I got selected and they called me for the second round with the Director and then cleared that round as well then they put to the Team leader there also I cleared.

Interview Questions

• How many years would be able to work in this company?   1 Answer