Roland & Associates

Average Difficulty
10 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source - interviewed at Roland & Associates in October 2013.

Interview Details – They will give some problems to find the solution to check how innovative we are . Company wants people who think different and get the work done .

Interview Question – How You felt in the beginning .   Answer Question

Interview Details – 3 Rounds

Interview Question – A basic introduction round followed by F2F HR round   Answer Question

Interview Details – Three Rounds

Interview Question – How long you will work with us   Answer Question

Interview Details – 3 Rounds

Interview Question – how to judge the right CV   Answer Question

Searchologist Interview

Searchologist
Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Roland & Associates in July 2012.

Interview Details – I applied in person after going through a posting on a website. The Interview process took 3 days. But, these days interview process is more tougher.

Interview Question – How long will you work in this company?   Answer Question

Searchologist Interview

Searchologist
Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Roland & Associates in January 2013.

Interview Details – Had a public introduction round, then 3 - 4 online and written tests. Finally face-to-face interview with the panel. The employees seemed welcoming and the panel was warm during interview. The hiring process was well-organized and did not have any confusion on any rounds or interview timings.

Interview Question – There was no difficult or unexpected question asked   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was a fresher and I was happy with what they offered me.

Very Easy Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Roland & Associates in September 2013.

Interview Details – they would just check ur communication skills thats all.. if u r gud at it thn sure u can b a part of it

Interview Question – no such tough questions.. it was so easy   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I was appointed as medical recruiter. i am a technical graduate since it was nt a technical recruiter i declined it.

Human Resources Consultant Interview

Human Resources Consultant
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Roland & Associates in September 2011.

Interview Details – Intro , Presentation

Interview Question – How soon you can join ?   View Answer

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Roland & Associates in May 2008.

Interview Details – Initially I had a one to one interview and then I had the IQ test from the IQ test I got selected and they called me for the second round with the Director and then cleared that round as well then they put to the Team leader there also I cleared.

Interview Question – How many years would be able to work in this company?   View Answer

Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Roland & Associates in August 2011.

Interview Details – I Received a mail regarding the openings in Roland & Associates to come down for face to face interview. I went their, initially personnel interview happens its all about my family background, studies, interests, etc. Second round is about the IQ test, Related to politics, it, Analytically, Reasoning etc. Third Round is about Typing Speed. Finally HR round.

I successfully completed all the rounds, finally i was Selected....!!!

Interview Question – Recruiting through Social Media Recruitment...??   View Answer

Worked for Roland & Associates? Contribute to the Community!