Rolf Jensen & Associates

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rolf Jensen & Associates

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Rolf Jensen & Associates in March 2009.

Resume was given directly to a manager at a university function. Manager contacted me later and set up a a pair of phone interviews with him and with another engineer. No on site interview was done before an offer was made.

I did not negotiate.

Associate Interview

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Rolf Jensen & Associates in January 2008.

There was an initial phone call with the office manager where we talked about everything and scheduled a face to face interview. I came down and interviewed. He made a follow up call after a week or so and made a salary offer but then came back a few days later with a number that was a little bit higher.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your background and experience thus far.   Answer Question
    • Name a difficult situation where you and another coworker disagreed on something.   Answer Question