Roll Global

Relevance Date Difficulty

Counsel Interview

Counsel
West Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Roll Global.

Interview Details – Was recommended by a friend and interviewed a the very beginning stages of POM building an in-house legal department.

Interview Question – How do you handle strong personalities?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The salary was take it or leave it, but it did increase slightly after performance review at the end of the year each year.

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Roll Global.

Interview Details – The hiring process was long, I had a phone interview With HR, and department director, then a panel interview, followed up by another field interview

Interview Question – The interview panel has a binder of questions that they can ask from, I was asked a number of questions most of which were standard questions. However, I can tell you that the company is diverse and can quickly change directions. So be prepared for questions that deal with the ability change.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They do their homework on market values so not much to negotiate. Besides, I liked the offer

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Roll Global.

Interview Details – Phone interview, then brought in a week later for in person interview. Very easy/basic questions. Didn't have very specific questions.

Interview Question – How do you keep up in this industry.   Answer Question

PR Intern Interview

PR Intern

Interviewed at Roll Global

Interview Details – I first met up with the HR manager. She asked me to go over my resume and then asked some questions. I was then told that I would be meeting up with some other team members. One lady came and the same process happened. Two other PR members were supposed to interview me but was held up at meeting. Two other ladies became substitute but didn't really seem to know what to ask.

Interview Question – Asked pretty basic stuff. For example, what do you usually read?   Answer Question

Public Relations Interview

Public Relations
Santa Monica, CA

The process took 12 months - interviewed at Roll Global in March 2011.

Interview Details – I was asked to come in and interview for a marketing/PR advertised position for Paramount Farms, specifically the Wonderful Pistachios team. After making me wait 20 minutes, the HR woman finally showed up (I was on time.) She led me to a boardroom with a huge window facing a brick wall and adjacent rooftop. After a few general questions and glancing at my resume before tossing it aside, she left to go find the marketing manager for that team, the person who would be supervising this new hire.
Another woman walked in and seemed unprepared and like she didn't care at all. No eye contact and no personality. There was no detailed job description printed out and she honestly said to me, "I don't know how I ended up in PR. I'm a nutritionist." She said they had many applicants, but they weren't looking to hire until the next quarter. I had many questions about this position I was extremely interested in and when asked asking about specific duties, she said I would be "more of an assistant. Ya know, answering phones and preparing goodie bags for events." My college and professional experience were never questioned.
She got up to leave and I sat there. Forever. Waiting for the HR woman or anyone to come back. No one did. I walked out after 20 more minutes and found my own way downstairs. What a waste of time and energy. They never contacted me to say anything. I never heard a "yes," "no" "get lost" nothing. I wrote them off and decided I would never want to work there anyway since they obviously have no respect for people's time or talent. They just don't care.

Interview Question – What do you know about this company?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Merchandiser Interview

Retail Sales Merchandiser
Greensboro, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Roll Global in February 2010.

Interview Details – Two of the top regional marketing execs interviewed me. They greeted me and commented on how young all of the applicants were. They were very condescending. They ignored my college degree and asked several questions about my high school experience. I was very disappointed in the overall nature of the interview but Ive noticed that many employees at Roll seem very happy.

Interview Question – Tell us about your highschool experience.   Answer Question

Director, Network Services Interview

Director, Network Services
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Roll Global in December 2009.

Interview Details – I met with my direct manager to ensure that my goals and his departmental needs were a fit. I then meet with a couple peers and direct report that I would have. Followed by a meeting with my bosses boss. The interview was a combination of technical ability, past experiences, roll playing, and cultural fit. Overall, they put me through the paces.

Interview Question – How do you handle suddenly changing business goals and/or priorities.   View Answer

Marketing/Brand Manager Interview

Marketing/Brand Manager
Los Angeles, CA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Roll Global in January 2010.

Interview Details – Not very impressed, felt as if the interview process was very unprofessional and disorgranized. Interviewed for a Marketing position where the job description said one thing and then went in and the interviewing manager said another. Also qualifications they had listed were not exact to what the hiring manager really wanted.

People were nice but didn't get a good vibe. Hiring manager said that if this is a place where you are looking to stay long term and bulid a career than it is best to look somewhere else.

Roll Global - Fire Station Agency Interview

Roll Global - Fire Station Agency

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Roll Global.

Interview Details – Fast, no hard question, just had to walk through my portfolio with interviewer

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Sales Interview

Sales
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Roll Global in July 2013.

Interview Details – I had 7 interviews! 3 phone...3 Skype and 1 in person! Ridiculous

Interview Question – Just the simple fact that I had to go through 7 interviews was unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They sent an offer letter with no negotiations

Worked for Roll Global? Contribute to the Community!