Roll Global

Updated Sep 26, 2014

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Retail Sales Merchandiser Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Roll Global in September 2014.

Responded to their ad on Craigslist,shot off my Resume ASAP.Was contacted almost immediately.
The Woman from Talent Acquisition is actually a "Contract Worker",she was very nice and congenial.
Had a follow up phone-call a few days later,went well. Onto face2face,sit-down interview time,which took place a week later.Initially was told I would be meeting with a Supervisor,surprise...there were 2 Women who showed-up(the surprise guest didn't have a Business Card on her,red flag).Very easy going interview lasting about 35mins,asking me about my Sales background and going off my Resume,backwards.There seemed to be some miscommunication regarding "job description info" from what I was initially told by Talent Acquisition,to what the 2 ladies were telling me. Red Flag 2.0

Interview Questions
  • Neither.
    As with many Interviewer's they asked me to sum up who I am in a word.
    I should've said "Unemployed"
    I thought I had given them a good one-word description,but maybe there's a secret word I'm not privy to. Maybe the word they were looking for was..."Rosebud"

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Roll Global

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Roll Global in February 2010.

Two of the top regional marketing execs interviewed me. They greeted me and commented on how young all of the applicants were. They were very condescending. They ignored my college degree and asked several questions about my high school experience. I was very disappointed in the overall nature of the interview but Ive noticed that many employees at Roll seem very happy.

Retail Sales Merchandiser Interview

They have a great interview process. First they have an human resource rep contact you to make sure the job really is what they advertise. And it is. Then they set you up with the supervisor, a manager and the director of retail. They really dive into your character and your work history to make sure you are the right fit.