Roll Global

Relevance Date Difficulty

Retail Sales Merchandiser Interview

Retail Sales Merchandiser
Greensboro, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Roll Global in February 2010.

Interview Details – Two of the top regional marketing execs interviewed me. They greeted me and commented on how young all of the applicants were. They were very condescending. They ignored my college degree and asked several questions about my high school experience. I was very disappointed in the overall nature of the interview but Ive noticed that many employees at Roll seem very happy.

Interview Question – Tell us about your highschool experience.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Merchandiser Interview

Retail Sales Merchandiser

Interviewed at Roll Global

Interview Details – They have a great interview process. First they have an human resource rep contact you to make sure the job really is what they advertise. And it is. Then they set you up with the supervisor, a manager and the director of retail. They really dive into your character and your work history to make sure you are the right fit.

Interview Question – What is my greatest achievement   Answer Question

Worked for Roll Global? Contribute to the Community!