Rollins Administrative Assistant II Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Administrative Assistant II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Rollins.

I came through a temp service, so I had a chance to prove myself before the official job offer, but I went through a brief interview process before I started the temp work. The manager was very friendly, personable, and I remember laughing a few times during the process. He asked about former jobs, why I'd relocated, how long I was looking to work (the original assignment was 6 weeks - a maternity leave). Once I was offered the full time job, it was simply a matter of negotiating salary. I got it up a couple thousand from the initial offer.

Interview Questions
  • "How long are you planning to work." Because it was a temp assignment (or so I thought).   View Answer
Because the manager and I were already in a cordial working relationship, the original offer was well above the minimum. I asked for $5K more on principal and ended up with half that. A typical process.

Worked for Rollins? Contribute to the Community!