Rolls-Royce Control Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Control Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Derby, England (UK)

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Rolls-Royce (Derby, England (UK)) in June 2010.

Interview

The job was posted on their website page and I decided to give it a go. Within a couple of days, I received a phone call inviting me for an interview at the headquarters in Derby.

The interview was conducted by the head of department, 2x senior engineers, and the HR representative. It was quite intense and lasted for 3.5 hours. They were a friendly group and tried to make me feel very relaxed with no silly questions. It did get technical at some points in the first interview, but the real test was the second interview, where actual technical scenarios were presented to me, to see how I would tackle the problem. I don't think that they weren't looking for the ultimate solution, but just the drive and capacity to digest the situation into manageable tasks - easy if you're an engineer at heart.

The work environment looks dynamic, with a large open-plan office, where I saw colleagues easily consulting each other (which is not the case in other companies)

Interview Questions

• With all the economic downturns, how would you secure the future of Rolls Royce?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Rolls-Royce

Control Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Derby, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Rolls-Royce (Derby, England (UK)) in May 2009.

Interview

One interview for experienced professional role, two interviewers, al neutral questions (eg. give an example of when you excelled in a role, etc.),

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to apply for British citizenship?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not exist