Rolls-Royce

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Rolls-Royce in October 2009.

They called and asked to meet with me the day after I met a guy at the job fair. I had little time to prepare myself or even learn anything about the company. I was asked a range of technical questions from statics, deforms, and basic economics. They asked a lot of questions regarding difficult situations I have been in and how I over came them. Like have you ever been in a group and had a conflict with another group member, and how did I react to it.

Interview Questions
  • Have I ever been in a group where I disagreed with another person in that group? How did I overcome the difference?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rolls-Royce

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Derby, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Derby, England (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Rolls-Royce in May 2008.

Worked my way up to Engineering Manager via internal interview.

Interview Questions