Rolls-Royce Interview Questions in Mount Vernon, OH

3.3

Global Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Vernon, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce (Mount Vernon, OH).

Interview

The interviews are very structured. So, they will ask you several pre-formated questions. They will ask other candidates the same questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. They said it is $60,000 per year. Pick or leave...

Power Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Vernon, OH

Application

I interviewed at Rolls-Royce (Mount Vernon, OH) in September 2013.

Interview

This company had two section for interview process. at first I had an phone interview that mostly I spoke about my previous experiences. in the nest step I had an face to face interview that it was about some technical and management questions.

Interview Questions

• Difficult questions were about some sections that I did not have any experience about them and they need for this position.   Answer Question

Human Resources Leadership Development Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Vernon, OH

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce (Mount Vernon, OH) in February 2011.

Interview

Royce-Rolls first did a on-campus interview in my college. The recruiter was nice and the interview questions are pretty much all behavior based. Such as "describe a time when you have to multi-tasking/ solve a conflict in your team". I passed the first round. However, the sick part is their Psychometric Test. I swear that had I know how hard it was, I would definitely prepare it the way I prepared GMAT Math. The test includes two part- Numerical reasoning and Inductive reasoning. Each part has about 20 questions, but they give you very short time to answer! I didn't finish the question in time and they told me the next day that I was out because I didn't pass the exam. It is so frustrating to me that they are looking for someone who is extremely good at matching weird pictures and solve math/stats problems for an HR position! If you are good at those things, I guess RR is a good place for you.

Interview Questions

• In their Psychometric Test test, they tested a lot on Causal inference such as "given the series of pictures in the question, which one in the following options is most likely to be the next one".   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Vernon, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce (Mount Vernon, OH) in April 2010.

Interview

Phone interview, was recruited directly by Rolls. Then they called me in and I had a series of three interviews. Took me to lunch and I was on my way.

Interview Questions

• Routine and painless. There were no really unexpected questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Aggressively negotiated salary and bonus.