Rolls-Royce

1 Interview Review

5.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Programmer Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Derby, England (UK)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Derby, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Rolls-Royce in December 2010.

Was called by an executive with Programme Management to conduct a quick and brief phone interview. The phone interview consisted of basic questions on the job roll. What skills I had and a little of my background. After that an assessment date was set where everyone was required to come in and interview for the job.

The assessment consisted of a math and reasoning test. Then a "real-life" example of working with a supplier. This was intended to be role playing but based of of known issues. The company sent a "real-world" problem days before the interview and you had 20 minutes to conduct the role-playing example.

Interview Questions
Yes, I negotiate on salary but was not given an increase but was given an increase in signing bonus.