Rolls-Royce

Rolls-Royce Project Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Rolls-Royce in April 2012.

The interview process was approximately 5 hours in duration and consisted of 1:1 and panel interviews with personnel from varying levels of management and from different groups including LibertyWorks and Rolls Royce Corporation. There was a brief interview with the LibertyWorks Chief Engineer.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Rolls Royce?   Answer Question
  • What is your level of comfort with systems engineering concepts including SV (schedule variance) and CV (cost variance)?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rolls-Royce

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Rolls-Royce in January 2009.

The interview process is in 3 steps. First a phone interview, then another phone interview, then a one on one interview and then the final offer after 2-3 weeks from the final interview. Interviews are conducted tactfully and one should be prepared to answer the technical and non-technical aspect of it. Overall a good experience.

Project Engineer Interview

it was a very easy interview. the hiring manager, who turns to be my supervisor, just talked with me for 10 mins. asked me about my basic information, and then started to tell me what the job is about, what are expected from me. nothing difficult.