Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Rolls-Royce
- Engineering (12)
- Intern (11)
- Mechanical Engineer (7)
- Design Engineer (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- Buyer (4)
- Internship (3)
- Engineer (3)
- Project Engineer (3)
- Control Systems Engineer (2)
- Purchasing Manager (2)
- Manufacturing Engineer (2)
- Engineering Manager (2)
- Engineering Graduate Programmer (2)
- Supply Chain Compliance (2)
- Finance Analyst (2)
- Systems Engineer (2)
- Finance Intern (2)
- Engineering Summer (2)
- Stress Analysis Engineer (2)
- Purchasing Intern (1)
- HS&E Manager (1)
- Global Leadership Program (1)
- Aero/Thermal/Fluids Engineering Summer Internship (1)
- Summer Program Engineering (1)
- Development Program Engineer (1)
- Supplier Development Leader (1)
- Summer Intern Commercial Division (1)
- Supply Chain Graduate (1)
- Human Resources Leadership Development Intern (1)
Project Manager Interview
Online application as a first step Online testing as a second - haven't done particularly good at this one, however, still got accepted for the next stage Assessment day. Arrival at 8.15am to Rolls-Royce, end at around 3pm. One technical, one competency interview, one group task, one test (numerical)
- Customers requirements at different areas of our business Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Rolls-Royce
Project Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce (Derby, England (UK)).
I got into rolls-royce through a summer placement between my 4th and 5th year at university, they offered my the job by the January of the following year which meant i didn't have to worry about finding work during the last few months of university which was great! I then started on the graduate scheme by September.
- Was one about engine hardware - i didnt have a clue what was put infront of me. 1 Answer
There is no negotiation for joining the graduate scheme
Project Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce in March 2011.
Its Quite straight forward and no tricky questions.
- no unexpected questions Answer Question
While answering be yourself, keep in mind that They are searching for a perfect person. If you have spark in you then you are almost selected. Be confident.
Project Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce in June 2008.
It was a very detailed whole day process with 5 stages - included 3 interviews, 2 tests, one group activity, networking lunch and overnight stay. Very stressful and unfriendly experience. But once you are in, ppl are real nice and friendly. Also was given a tour of the facility.
Not open to negotiations at all.