Rolls-Royce

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Rolls-Royce

Interview Details – Online application as a first step
Online testing as a second - haven't done particularly good at this one, however, still got accepted for the next stage
Assessment day. Arrival at 8.15am to Rolls-Royce, end at around 3pm.
One technical, one competency interview, one group task, one test (numerical)

Interview Question – Customers requirements at different areas of our business   Answer Question

Derby, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Rolls-Royce.

Interview Details – I got into rolls-royce through a summer placement between my 4th and 5th year at university, they offered my the job by the January of the following year which meant i didn't have to worry about finding work during the last few months of university which was great! I then started on the graduate scheme by September.

Interview Question – Was one about engine hardware - i didnt have a clue what was put infront of me.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation for joining the graduate scheme

Project Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Rolls-Royce in March 2011.

Interview Details – Its Quite straight forward and no tricky questions.

Interview Question – no unexpected questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – While answering be yourself, keep in mind that They are searching for a perfect person. If you have spark in you then you are almost selected. Be confident.

Very Difficult Interview

Project Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Rolls-Royce in June 2008.

Interview Details – It was a very detailed whole day process with 5 stages - included 3 interviews, 2 tests, one group activity, networking lunch and overnight stay.

Very stressful and unfriendly experience. But once you are in, ppl are real nice and friendly.

Also was given a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Not open to negotiations at all.

Worked for Rolls-Royce? Contribute to the Community!