Rolls-Royce

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Stress and Lifing Engineer Interview

Indianapolis, IN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Rolls-Royce in December 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online and received a phone call a few weeks later. Phone interviewed with a recruiter, and then the hiring manager. Was invited to Indianapolis for an onsite interview. Nice facility and nice people. I interviewed with two hiring managers that co-manage essentially the same group. I also talked with a human resources representative as well as one of their seasoned engineers. Questions weren't difficult. They were mainly trying to see how interested I was in the job since I was coming from an upper-level academic position.

Interview Question – Would you be okay with spending 90% of your job at a desk?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Position was too much of a desk job.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Rolls-Royce

Worked for Rolls-Royce? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rolls-Royce Stress and Lifing Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Rolls-Royce employees and interview candidates.