Rolta India

Relevance Date Difficulty

GIS Technician Interview

GIS Technician
Alpharetta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Rolta India in April 2011.

Interview Details – One interview consisted of a short Q & A session with the division Director, then a quick tour around the office. My head was filled with visions of expansion and the construction of an additional building to house the new Data Services division of Rolta's North American presence which was to be the bread and butter of Rolta International, Inc.

Interview Question – Explain this case that showed up on your background check (was supposed to be sealed :o).   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I asked for more money and got 2 more dollars per hour. I was hired through a recruiter, so I was talking to them, and they probably just cut into their profit margin a little, since they were taking roughly a third of my pay at the time.

Very Easy Interview

Executive L1 Interview

Executive L1
Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Rolta India in October 2012.

Interview Details – The company is very fast to bring the new candidate on board as they doesn't want people to know more about the inside parameters of the organization. The candidate is ought to change his/her mind

Negotiation Details – I accepted and suffered for 1.5 Yrs

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Rolta India in April 2013.

Interview Details – Easy rounds of interviews.
3 levels of interview which has 2 rounds of technical interview and 1 round of managerial interview.
Had gone through the recruitment drive

Interview Question – draw the complete architecture of OBIEE   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Rolta India.

Interview Details – Two Technical Interview , follwoed by managerial interview and then HR

Interview Question – Technical Que   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I wanted to join Rolta

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Rolta India in February 2014.

Interview Details – Excellently managed. Great team. took great care of all candidates

Interview Question – what is your career Goal and how will working at Rolta help you achieve the same.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

CAD Operator Interview

CAD Operator
Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Rolta India.

Interview Details – anyone was invited

Negotiation Details – The pay scale was fixed according to the post

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Rolta India in November 2013.

Interview Details – Walkin 1 DAY

Interview Question – Easy if u've prepared well   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Senior Executive Interview

Senior Executive
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Rolta India.

Interview Details – Process covers total 4rounds. Written, Technical, Semi-Technical with the director & HR.

Interview Question – Core technical with real time development experience.   Answer Question

Tech Lead Interview

Tech Lead
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Rolta India in June 2013.

Interview Details – I had a fairly detailed Telephonic interview as a first round. This touched upon all and sundry that is used in developing Web Application in Java and lasted about an hour.

I was called for an in person interview. The same interviewer took my second round interview as well. I was given a problem and asked to design the system. The interview then went on in the pattern of the telephonic interview and lasted more than an hour.

Interview Question – Design a Banking System having different products, two of which are the savings and current account. The system should be able to add a customer, create an account and debit/credit into the account   Answer Question

SDM Oracle Database Administrator Interview

SDM Oracle Database Administrator
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Rolta India in July 2013.

Interview Details – Very unclear process, person interviewing asked so many things on the management but did not ask anything on the technical aspects and still thought that candidate is unfit. 70:30 management : technical skillset does not seem to be right fit for this position then GOD knows what else is expected from a Service Delivery Manager.

Interview Question – Unpredictable behaviour from the interviewer. He asked lots of counter questions to other candidate as we could hear their conversation sitting next door but did not ask me anything beyond my CV. No management based, scenario questions or technical questions.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rolta India

Worked for Rolta India? Contribute to the Community!