Ronnoco Coffee Company

Relevance Date Difficulty

District Sales Manager Interview

District Sales Manager
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ronnoco Coffee Company.

Interview Details – Involved a two step process, both face-to-face interviews with the same person. Neither was structured or scripted. The hiring person was the VP of Sales, with no real training in human resources. The usual background check was utilized.

Interview Questions

• Several questions weren't job relevant. One in particular struck me as odd, "What do your sisters and brothers do for a living?"   View Answer
  • "What do/did your parents do for a living?'   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no opportunity to negotiate. Position was salaried, plus commissions and bonuses. However, in hindsight, I would have asked for a great deal more. The position was unbelievably demanding of physical labor, travel and hours well in excess of 60+ per week. Had I known the "accurate" extent of the position, I would have declined.

Worked for Ronnoco Coffee Company? Contribute to the Community!