Room to Read

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Room to Read.

Interview Details – Interviewed through college/university. Interview was very personable and informal. I got to tour the office and experience the intricacies of a corporate non-profit atmosphere. I would highly recommend applying for this position.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you exemplified leadership in a business setting.   Answer Question

Development Analyst Interview

Development Analyst
San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Room to Read in February 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview

Interview Question – What is your salary range   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Intern Interview

Intern
San Francisco, CA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Room to Read.

Interview Details – Contacted organization with interest to intern. Got prompt response from HR, which led to 1 phone interview with HR and 1 phone interview with program manager. Discussed mainly about interest and past experience, as well as potential assignment during internship.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected question. Basic question about resume and past experience.   Answer Question

Development Analyst Interview

Development Analyst
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Room to Read in October 2011.

Interview Details – Sent in resume and cover letter, heard back for a phone interview about 1-2 weeks later. The HR individual scheduled me for a phone interview with the recruiter a few days later. The interview screening was typical with questions about my interest in the position, as well as behavioral.

Interview Questions

Worked for Room to Read? Contribute to the Community!