Room to Read

2.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Room to Read.

Interviewed through college/university. Interview was very personable and informal. I got to tour the office and experience the intricacies of a corporate non-profit atmosphere. I would highly recommend applying for this position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you exemplified leadership in a business setting.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Room to Read.

Contacted organization with interest to intern. Got prompt response from HR, which led to 1 phone interview with HR and 1 phone interview with program manager. Discussed mainly about interest and past experience, as well as potential assignment during internship.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult or unexpected question. Basic question about resume and past experience.   Answer Question

Development Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Room to Read in February 2013.

Phone interview

Development Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Room to Read in October 2011.

Sent in resume and cover letter, heard back for a phone interview about 1-2 weeks later. The HR individual scheduled me for a phone interview with the recruiter a few days later. The interview screening was typical with questions about my interest in the position, as well as behavioral.