Rooms To Go Interview Questions & Reviews

21 interviews

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Rooms To Go in January 2013.

Applied online, got a call a few weeks later to go on a face to face interview. Interviewed with Office manager, she just explained the job and the pay rate, no questions. Then got another call to go on a face to face interview with the store manager and Regional office manager. Store manager asked basic interview questions; how do you see yourself in 5 years, tell me about a time you went the extra mile for a customer, tell me about a time that handled conflict with customer without getting a supervisor involved. Then met with Regional office manager which she just explained the job a little further, no questions either. Perception of all of them was very good, they all seemed like very nice humble people.

No negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Rooms To Go.

The Interview Process was good, alot of valuable information about the company was given. Expected to work on holidays, weekends and sometimes from open to close if needed. Great benefits too

Office Assistant Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Rooms To Go.

They pretty much want to know that your flexible in your schedule and you have to do a drug test/background (urine) it usually takes 3-4 weeks to get the results back before you can start

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Rooms To Go in December 2010.

Great experience. My first manager was great! I was excited about becoming part of such an exciting success story. There wasn't an opening right away but he asked my to check back and told me when he thought he would be hiring. He did exactly what he said he would. I was always treated well by hi.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Rooms To Go in October 2013.

Arrive up to 15 minutes early to ensure that you arrive as stress free as possible, do your research on the company, re-read the job description, and think of key questions to ask the line manager about their company.

Customer Service Interview

Had one interview with two individuals. Was a pretty easy interview process. You will have about 3 weeks of training.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Destin, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Destin, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Rooms To Go in September 2013.

I applied for the position online and within a week was contacted to schedule an interview with the Store Manager. The interview was relatively straightforward. He had a copy of my resume and basically just asked some questions based on my resume (i.e. explanation of jobs, how could I relate my past work experience to this position). The interview lasted approximately 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time in which you had a difficult customer and you were able to resolve the situation.   View Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seffner, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seffner, FL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Rooms To Go in February 2012.

Contacted by a staffing agency. The position start as a contractor, 3 Mos to Perm. Interview was broad technical questions, not to detailed. Interviewer seemed to ask questions he didn't know about, so it felt like he was phishing for information what was great then his knowledge. Was brought back in for a second interview and a tour of the data center. Second interview wasn't anything technical.

Interview Questions
    • Asking a question about SAN Technology though the position doesn't require you to work on it.   Answer Question

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lakeland, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Rooms To Go.

I received a call to come in for an interview. It was the usual hiring process. I started October 16, 2005.

Office Assistant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Rooms To Go in June 2013.

Saw an open position posted online so I applied and got a phone call the next day. The lady was very flexible about meeting times and the interview was with 2 people (office manager and store manager). It was very straightforward and brief. They were surprised by my previous work experience and extensive educational background. They asked me why I wanted to work in a completely different field and take a severe pay cut (my last job paid almost double before I moved out here). I made it very clear that I was also going out of town the following week, and could not start until 2 weeks later, which they said was fine, but I guess not! She said she would call me but never did.

Interview Questions

Worked for Rooms To Go? Contribute to the Community!