Roosevelt University

Relevance Date Difficulty

Communication Director Interview

Communication Director
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Roosevelt University in May 2014.

Interview Details – Called me in for an interview. Went very well. Nice talk with the VP in charge. Talked for at least 40 minutes abut the position's demands. I asked about the role of the director in the organization. Good experience all around. Even though I didn't get the position, still good experience.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Admission Interview

Admission

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Roosevelt University in September 2007.

Interview Details – Group/panel interview that asked the typical interview questions that you expect. Interviewed with 5 or 6 people, all of which basically just read from a script. They did seem genuinely interested in my answers and did not ask anything too terribly repetitive.

Interview Question – Do you have any experience in the field of admission?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Roosevelt University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Roosevelt University interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Roosevelt University employees and interview candidates.