Roosevelt University

Interviews for Top Jobs at Roosevelt University

Communication Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Roosevelt University in May 2014.

Called me in for an interview. Went very well. Nice talk with the VP in charge. Talked for at least 40 minutes abut the position's demands. I asked about the role of the director in the organization. Good experience all around. Even though I didn't get the position, still good experience.

Admission Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Roosevelt University in September 2007.

Group/panel interview that asked the typical interview questions that you expect. Interviewed with 5 or 6 people, all of which basically just read from a script. They did seem genuinely interested in my answers and did not ask anything too terribly repetitive.

Interview Questions