Roper Pump

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Lean Systems Coordinator Interview

Commerce, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Roper Pump in March 2012.

Interview Details – They asked me to come in for an interview at 9am and never told me that it would be a 4 hour interview. I even asked via email and they never responded. But I got there and they had 4 interviewers lined up. One was an HR guy, one was a person in a similar role, then there was the person I would be reporting to, and finally a VP. All were very nice except for the person I would have been reporting to. He was very difficult to talk to and used a lot of scare tactics.

Interview Questions

• I am always told that I am arrogant and hard to work with. Are you going to be ok working with me?   Answer Question
  • How do you know when you are finished with a project and its time to move on?   Answer Question
  • Nobody in the shop floor is going to listen to someone like you in management. How are you going to make them listen to you?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Because I did not get a good vibe from the people there. Especially the one who was going to be my supervisor.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Roper Pump? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Roper Pump Lean Systems Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Roper Pump employees and interview candidates.