Roquette America

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Project Coordinator Interview

Sales Project Coordinator

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Roquette America.

Interview Details – It can take a while for HR to work their magic and contact you back. It's not unheard of for this process to take several weeks, or even months. Be patient if you can. Interview process consists of a presentation in front of a group of people that you will be interviewed by individually or in a panel type interview. It's a little intimidating, but it's a good way for the company to get a good picture of the potential candidate.

Interview Question – Nothing really difficult... just be prepared, and honest.   Answer Question

Process Engineer and Team Lead Interview

Process Engineer and Team Lead
Keokuk, IA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Roquette America in October 2011.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview that lasted about 2 hrs, then a chem eng technical interview that lasted almost 2 hrs. After acing both interviews I was invited out for a 1:1 interview. The interviews, 3, lasted 4 hr. It included a 20 presentation and a plant tour. 3 days later the feedback I received was that I said and did everything right however they felt I did not have experience for their specific process. It was shocking and hurtful. Wouldn't they know that from the start? MY ADVICE IS TO MAKE SURE U GET IT ACROSS TO EVERY1 HOW QUALIFIED U R TO THEIR SPECIFIC PROCESS - DON'T ASSUME U DID ALREADY! Good luck :-)

Interview Question – Why r u unemployed?   Answer Question

Production Associate Team Leader Interview

Production Associate Team Leader
Keokuk, IA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Roquette America in October 2011.

Interview Details – I am a recent college graduate and I was initially contacted by a recruiter that came across my resume online. I was told I looked like a good fit for an entry level supervisory position with Roquette. The recruiter filled out my application and set up an initial phone interview with Roquette that lasted about 1 hour 30 minutes. A few hours after the phone interview Roquette called me an invited me to an on-site interview at their plant in Keokuk, IA to be scheduled for the following week. The on-site interview lasted 4 hours and began with a 20 minute presentation I was required to give about a project I completed in the past. It continued with individual interviews with a total of 5 people with varying backgrounds (HR & production managers), and also included a plant tour. Most of the questions inquired about my past experiences working in groups and dealing with conflicts. A few days after the interview my recruiter called and said I interviewed well and the HR people were on board with extending an offer, but that the production people preferred someone with 1 year related manufacturing experience. Mind you, they advertise the position as "entry level" and knew how much experience I had based on my resume. So overall I feel that it was a waste of my time and theirs to go so far into the process, although I did gain valuable interview experience/confidence for the future.

Interview Questions

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Keokuk, IA

The process took a day - interviewed at Roquette America in December 2010.

Interview Details – The inteview was with the manager. He asked about past work experience and was interested in knowing the reason of changing jobs. Questions he asked: What are your expectations for the job? Would you be willing to live in a small town? What would you bring to the job? He explained his management style.

Interview Question – Why did you leave your last position?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Roquette America in January 2010.

Interview Details – Two phone interviews, each an hour long, before being invited to interview on-site at the company headquarters. On site interview consisted of 6 or 7 one on one sessions, each lasting 45 minutes + a sales role play + a presentation. Pretty long and grueling but I thought it was fair.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Roquette America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Roquette America interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Roquette America employees and interview candidates.