Roquette America

Relevance Date Difficulty

Process Engineer and Team Lead Interview

Process Engineer and Team Lead
Keokuk, IA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Roquette America in October 2011.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview that lasted about 2 hrs, then a chem eng technical interview that lasted almost 2 hrs. After acing both interviews I was invited out for a 1:1 interview. The interviews, 3, lasted 4 hr. It included a 20 presentation and a plant tour. 3 days later the feedback I received was that I said and did everything right however they felt I did not have experience for their specific process. It was shocking and hurtful. Wouldn't they know that from the start? MY ADVICE IS TO MAKE SURE U GET IT ACROSS TO EVERY1 HOW QUALIFIED U R TO THEIR SPECIFIC PROCESS - DON'T ASSUME U DID ALREADY! Good luck :-)

Interview Question – Why r u unemployed?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Roquette America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Roquette America Process Engineer and Team Lead interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Roquette America employees and interview candidates.