Roquette America

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Production Associate Team Leader Interview

Keokuk, IA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Roquette America in October 2011.

Interview Details – I am a recent college graduate and I was initially contacted by a recruiter that came across my resume online. I was told I looked like a good fit for an entry level supervisory position with Roquette. The recruiter filled out my application and set up an initial phone interview with Roquette that lasted about 1 hour 30 minutes. A few hours after the phone interview Roquette called me an invited me to an on-site interview at their plant in Keokuk, IA to be scheduled for the following week. The on-site interview lasted 4 hours and began with a 20 minute presentation I was required to give about a project I completed in the past. It continued with individual interviews with a total of 5 people with varying backgrounds (HR & production managers), and also included a plant tour. Most of the questions inquired about my past experiences working in groups and dealing with conflicts. A few days after the interview my recruiter called and said I interviewed well and the HR people were on board with extending an offer, but that the production people preferred someone with 1 year related manufacturing experience. Mind you, they advertise the position as "entry level" and knew how much experience I had based on my resume. So overall I feel that it was a waste of my time and theirs to go so far into the process, although I did gain valuable interview experience/confidence for the future.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Roquette America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Roquette America Production Associate Team Leader interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Roquette America employees and interview candidates.