Rosauers Supermarkets Interview Questions & Reviews

1.7

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ellensburg, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ellensburg, WA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Rosauers Supermarkets in May 2011.

Very straightforward interview, got hired on the spot.

Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Spokane, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Rosauers Supermarkets in April 2008.

To begin the process, Rosauers offers two ways (that I know of) to start. The first is online at http://rosauers.com, the second is to go into the store and apply. I definitely recommend the later option. Each store has a journal at the customer service counter that a potential employee can sign every day to show they are still interested in the job. Trust me, they review this. Everyday I would come in and sign my name. Eventually they called me in for an interview. I was applying for any position and was interviewed for the deli clerk position. They set a time and you come on time. The store manager and department manager interview you. At the time, I was 19 and pretty inexperienced with job searching. The ask about team work skills, communication skills, availability, your future job outlook etc. They ask scenario questions such as what to do when a customer asks for something; what to do when a customer is obviously pissed; what to do when a coworker wants a free burrito; what to do when a boss tells you to do something you don't feel is right, etc. Also, this isn't the toughest job to get hired for, be smart, pay attention, act like you care and you'll be fine. Rosauers employees many young people and often high schoolers, so they know how to talk to young inexperienced people.

Interview Questions
    • What do you do when you witness a coworker stealing an item?   Answer Question
    Rosauers doesn't pay minimum wage, period. If it's your first job, they'll pay you slightly more than minimum. If you're coming from somewhere else, expect a competitive wage.

Bag Filler Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Post Falls, ID
    Anonymous Employee in Post Falls, ID

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Rosauers Supermarkets in November 2011.

The people were nice, the interview didn't have anything to do with the job.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever been convicted of a felony?   View Answer
    • When would you be available to start?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rosauers Supermarkets

Worked for Rosauers Supermarkets? Contribute to the Community!