Rosauers Supermarkets

Very Easy Interview

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Courtesy Clerk
Ellensburg, WA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Rosauers Supermarkets in May 2011.

Interview Details – Very straightforward interview, got hired on the spot.

Interview Question – No tough questions.   Answer Question

Deli Clerk Interview

Deli Clerk
Spokane, WA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Rosauers Supermarkets in April 2008.

Interview Details – To begin the process, Rosauers offers two ways (that I know of) to start. The first is online at http://rosauers.com, the second is to go into the store and apply. I definitely recommend the later option. Each store has a journal at the customer service counter that a potential employee can sign every day to show they are still interested in the job. Trust me, they review this. Everyday I would come in and sign my name. Eventually they called me in for an interview. I was applying for any position and was interviewed for the deli clerk position. They set a time and you come on time. The store manager and department manager interview you. At the time, I was 19 and pretty inexperienced with job searching. The ask about team work skills, communication skills, availability, your future job outlook etc. They ask scenario questions such as what to do when a customer asks for something; what to do when a customer is obviously pissed; what to do when a coworker wants a free burrito; what to do when a boss tells you to do something you don't feel is right, etc. Also, this isn't the toughest job to get hired for, be smart, pay attention, act like you care and you'll be fine. Rosauers employees many young people and often high schoolers, so they know how to talk to young inexperienced people.

Interview Question – What do you do when you witness a coworker stealing an item?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Rosauers doesn't pay minimum wage, period. If it's your first job, they'll pay you slightly more than minimum. If you're coming from somewhere else, expect a competitive wage.

Bag Filler Interview

Bag Filler
Post Falls, ID

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Rosauers Supermarkets in November 2011.

Interview Details – The people were nice, the interview didn't have anything to do with the job.

Interview Questions

Worked for Rosauers Supermarkets? Contribute to the Community!