Rosauers Supermarkets Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rosauers Supermarkets

Grocery Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rosauers Supermarkets (Spokane, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

Was a short interview, could easily tell differences in personalities and how they act. Very common questions. Could just google average interview questions and 90% would be asked in interview.

Bag Filler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Post Falls, ID

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rosauers Supermarkets (Post Falls, ID) in November 2011.

Interview

The people were nice, the interview didn't have anything to do with the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been convicted of a felony?   1 Answer
    • When would you be available to start?   1 Answer

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ellensburg, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rosauers Supermarkets (Ellensburg, WA) in May 2011.

Interview

Very straightforward interview, got hired on the spot.

Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rosauers Supermarkets (Spokane, WA) in April 2008.

Interview

To begin the process, Rosauers offers two ways (that I know of) to start. The first is online at http://rosauers.com, the second is to go into the store and apply. I definitely recommend the later option. Each store has a journal at the customer service counter that a potential employee can sign every day to show they are still interested in the job. Trust me, they review this. Everyday I would come in and sign my name. Eventually they called me in for an interview. I was applying for any position and was interviewed for the deli clerk position. They set a time and you come on time. The store manager and department manager interview you. At the time, I was 19 and pretty inexperienced with job searching. The ask about team work skills, communication skills, availability, your future job outlook etc. They ask scenario questions such as what to do when a customer asks for something; what to do when a customer is obviously pissed; what to do when a coworker wants a free burrito; what to do when a boss tells you to do something you don't feel is right, etc. Also, this isn't the toughest job to get hired for, be smart, pay attention, act like you care and you'll be fine. Rosauers employees many young people and often high schoolers, so they know how to talk to young inexperienced people.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you witness a coworker stealing an item?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Rosauers doesn't pay minimum wage, period. If it's your first job, they'll pay you slightly more than minimum. If you're coming from somewhere else, expect a competitive wage.