Rose International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Internal Auditor Interview

Internal Auditor
Irvine, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Rose International in August 2013.

Interview Details – Straight forward questions - good exchange of information

Negotiation Details – Benefits and salary - it was a win/win for both sides

Foreclosure File Reviewer III Interview

Foreclosure File Reviewer III

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Rose International.

Interview Details – The hiring process was completely over the phone. There are a series of phone conversation you will have with the agent and then you will complete a couple of assessment tests. I believe the assessments are related to the position and Microsoft office relevant.

Interview Question – Personally I did not have a problem with any of the questions. However, if you are not familiar with Microsoft Office (excel, word, etc) you may struggle on the assessment. Do your homework first and study, there are plenty of brush of courses online for office.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – When I was hired there are 3 tiers, I automatically got the highest tier due to my experience and background. Negotiating with them is possible do to them receiving a much higher hourly rate then they are offering.

Flag Interview

Rose International Employer Representative responded to this review

Feb 26, 2014

We appreciate your feedback and are glad that you found the interviewing process to be straightforward and thorough. We encourage any applicant to brush up on their computer skills prior to an ... More

Web Editor Interview

Web Editor
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Rose International.

Interview Details – This is an agency that contracts for Kaiser Permanente. After filling out many forms and emailing them back as pdfs, the initial hiring process was mostly seamless. It was all done online. They found a place very close by for me to take the drug test. My contact person was very responsive and helpful. All in all, I have no complaints.

Interview Question – There were no questions posed to me as I had already worked for the company before.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was for a contract position and there was no negotiation.

Administrative Clerical Recruiter Interview

Administrative Clerical Recruiter
Jefferson City, MO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Rose International.

Interview Details – In person interview

Negotiation Details – There were no negotiation, mostly just a base pay plus commision

Flag Interview

Rose International Employer Representative responded to this review

Dec 13, 2013

Welcome to the team! We find employee referrals are an excellent way to find talented people like yourself. If you know someone else who’d be a good fit, consider paying it forward and referring them ... More

Human Resources Contractor Interview

Human Resources Contractor
Phoenix, AZ

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Rose International.

Interview Details – This company has contacted me many times for contract work, they found my resume online. Recruiters are not knowledgeable and can't answer even the simplest questions about their clients. Recruiters seem to be located in a call center in India but claim to be in NY, they are hard to understand and have no idea about things like specific locations, commutes, etc.. They receive job orders from large companies nationwide and seem to have decent jobs, but they have no contact with client companies except by email or vendor management systems,,, Questions about clients or jobs stop them in their tracks and they have to call back with the information. I found it very difficult to work with them and declined. Other staffing firms have the same positions and are easier to work with.

Interview Question – what is the least hourly rate you'll accept...   View Answer

Reason for Declining – too difficult to work with

Export Compliance Analyst Interview

Export Compliance Analyst
West Hartford, CT

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Rose International in June 2012.

Interview Details – I was never interviewed by Rose International. I was sent directly to the company thatneeded my services and was hired through them. I consider Rose International nothing more than a tool that is used by company for contract employees. Before my start date I was contacted by Rose International and was informed of the pay, (which I already knew) and the start date which again I already knew.

Interview Question – There were no questions from Rose International.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none.

Very Easy Interview

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter

I applied through other source and interviewed at Rose International.

Interview Details – The interview request was sent to me via email. I do not recall ever applying for the position. I think my resume was found on a job board. The interview itself was relatively basic. Questions about experience in a call center were apparently the most important as they hounded that specific experience.

Interview Question – There were not any difficult questions. The three interviewers were sitting on one side of the table while I sat on the other side. they could not decide who was in charge and seemed to be indifferent towards my responses.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. They present an offer and you accept. There is no room for negotiating hours, benefits, salary, etc.

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Jefferson City, MO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Rose International.

Interview Details – I went through two interviews. The technical recruiter gathered my resume and visiteid with me about it to determine exactly where my strengths were. She then told me of the job that she had that was local to my area. We talked for over an hour about my abilities to satisfy the requiremetns of the job. She called back a few days later and a management person from Rose came to meet me and we discussed my credentials and ability to fill the job along with information about the company and compensations. I few days later I met with Rose's client and did a technical interview where I matched my experiences and skills to questions asked by their customer. The very next day they asked me to come to work.

Interview Question – What would people say is your best quality   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was very simple. Rose said they had a certain bill rate from their client that allowed them to offer me a certain amount with benefits. The rate was based upon the years of experience that I had and the technical skill sets that I brought to the table. Their offer was more than I was expecting. I asked them why would you offer me more than I had indicated that I would have to have....they said that my qualifications and the customers reaction for wanting me were at high levels and they were prepared to make my offer fair according to the circumstances.

Helpdesk Analyst Interview

Helpdesk Analyst
Corona, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Rose International in August 2010.

Interview Details – The interview with Rose International only consisted of a phone interview. The contract client interview consisted of a phone interview, 1:1 interview, background check, drug test, and skills test with Rem

Interview Question – Technical PC support questions   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Technical Recruiter
Saint Louis, MO

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Rose International in January 2011.

Interview Details – In person meeting with team lead, fairly easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation for me. I was told what they would offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Rose International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rose International interview questions and advice. All 16 interview reviews posted anonymously by Rose International employees and interview candidates.