Rose International Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2015

2.4

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rose International (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Hired on the spot after first in person interview. Brief and misleading on expectations and opportunity for growth. Not thorough enough on skill and ability matching. Candid conversation. Offered shadowing.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in 5 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

They asked what I wanted.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rose International (Topeka, KS) in June 2015.

Interview

They responded very quickly after receiving my resume. The person I talked to was very friendly, but it all moved very fast. Phone call fifteen minutes after I applied and an interview setup for the next day.

Interview Questions

I wanted something with a little more security than being a contractor.

Business Systems Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rose International (Charlotte, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

Besides the initial phone screening with Rose, I had one phone interview with the hiring company and that was it. I was offered the position within the hour of speaking with the Hiring Manager.

Interview Questions

• What did your previous role entail?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rose International.

Interview

Interview process was mostly over the telephone and email since this is not a local company. I was first interviewed by two recruiters, followed by a in-person interview at the company represented by Rose International.

Interview Questions

• There really were not any difficult questions or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There really wasn't a negotiation.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Rose International (Charlotte, NC) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied for the technical recruiter position with Rose International through CareerBuilder.com. I submitted my resume as well as a cover letter. I was contacted the next day by one of their recruiters about a phone interview. The phone interview was the next day and it lasted about 30 minutes. The interview questions were pretty typical. Nothing too difficult. Work experience. How one would respond in different situations. Later that day I got an e-mail asking me to come in for a formal interview the following day. The Formal In Person interview lasted 2 hours, which was rather long. I spoke with every person who worked in the office (all four of them). I was first interviewed by the recruiter who contacted me and a Senior Recruiter. Then by another Senior Recruiter alone, and lastly by the Sales Recruiter who was in charge of finding new positions in need of filling. Each person was very nice and knowledgeable about the job and position. The office had apparently been struggling in the past and was trying to improve and build back up (thus the small staff). I ultimately was not offered the position despite how I felt I did a good job interviewing. They did have the decency to contact me and let me know they had gone another direction instead of letting me sit and wait. I also asked for feedback on my interview and though I didn't agree with all of it, I'll share it here so maybe it can help someone else.

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jefferson City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rose International (Jefferson City, MO) in July 2014.

Interview

They called me for a face to face interview. Everyone was very nice. I meet one on one with someone we spoke about my past employers and discussed Rose International. Then they had me sit with another IT recruiter who was very friendly and explained what the job entailed. Then I met again with the guy who did my interview and I advised I believe this is going to be a good fit for me.

Foreclosure File Reviewer III Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rose International.

Interview

The hiring process was completely over the phone. There are a series of phone conversation you will have with the agent and then you will complete a couple of assessment tests. I believe the assessments are related to the position and Microsoft office relevant.

Interview Questions

• Personally I did not have a problem with any of the questions. However, if you are not familiar with Microsoft Office (excel, word, etc) you may struggle on the assessment. Do your homework first and study, there are plenty of brush of courses online for office.   Answer Question

Negotiation

When I was hired there are 3 tiers, I automatically got the highest tier due to my experience and background. Negotiating with them is possible do to them receiving a much higher hourly rate then they are offering.

Rose International Response

Feb 26, 2014

We appreciate your feedback and are glad that you found the interviewing process to be straightforward and thorough. We encourage any applicant to brush up on their computer skills prior to an ... More

Web Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rose International (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

This is an agency that contracts for Kaiser Permanente. After filling out many forms and emailing them back as pdfs, the initial hiring process was mostly seamless. It was all done online. They found a place very close by for me to take the drug test. My contact person was very responsive and helpful. All in all, I have no complaints.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions posed to me as I had already worked for the company before.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was for a contract position and there was no negotiation.

Administrative Clerical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jefferson City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rose International (Jefferson City, MO).

Interview

In person interview

Negotiation

There were no negotiation, mostly just a base pay plus commision

Rose International Response

Dec 13, 2013

Welcome to the team! We find employee referrals are an excellent way to find talented people like yourself. If you know someone else who’d be a good fit, consider paying it forward and referring them ... More

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rose International (Irvine, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Straight forward questions - good exchange of information

Negotiation

Benefits and salary - it was a win/win for both sides