Rose International Interview Questions

2.4

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Rose International in September 2014.

I applied for the technical recruiter position with Rose International through CareerBuilder.com. I submitted my resume as well as a cover letter. I was contacted the next day by one of their recruiters about a phone interview. The phone interview was the next day and it lasted about 30 minutes. The interview questions were pretty typical. Nothing too difficult. Work experience. How one would respond in different situations. Later that day I got an e-mail asking me to come in for a formal interview the following day. The Formal In Person interview lasted 2 hours, which was rather long. I spoke with every person who worked in the office (all four of them). I was first interviewed by the recruiter who contacted me and a Senior Recruiter. Then by another Senior Recruiter alone, and lastly by the Sales Recruiter who was in charge of finding new positions in need of filling. Each person was very nice and knowledgeable about the job and position. The office had apparently been struggling in the past and was trying to improve and build back up (thus the small staff).

I ultimately was not offered the position despite how I felt I did a good job interviewing. They did have the decency to contact me and let me know they had gone another direction instead of letting me sit and wait. I also asked for feedback on my interview and though I didn't agree with all of it, I'll share it here so maybe it can help someone else.

Foreclosure File Reviewer III Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Rose International.

The hiring process was completely over the phone. There are a series of phone conversation you will have with the agent and then you will complete a couple of assessment tests. I believe the assessments are related to the position and Microsoft office relevant.

Interview Questions
    • Personally I did not have a problem with any of the questions. However, if you are not familiar with Microsoft Office (excel, word, etc) you may struggle on the assessment. Do your homework first and study, there are plenty of brush of courses online for office.   Answer Question
    When I was hired there are 3 tiers, I automatically got the highest tier due to my experience and background. Negotiating with them is possible do to them receiving a much higher hourly rate then they are offering.

Rose International Response

Feb 26, 2014

We appreciate your feedback and are glad that you found the interviewing process to be straightforward and thorough. We encourage any applicant to brush up on their computer skills prior to an ... More

Web Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Rose International.

This is an agency that contracts for Kaiser Permanente. After filling out many forms and emailing them back as pdfs, the initial hiring process was mostly seamless. It was all done online. They found a place very close by for me to take the drug test. My contact person was very responsive and helpful. All in all, I have no complaints.

Interview Questions
    • There were no questions posed to me as I had already worked for the company before.   Answer Question
    The offer was for a contract position and there was no negotiation.

Administrative Clerical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jefferson City, MO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Rose International.

In person interview

There were no negotiation, mostly just a base pay plus commision

Rose International Response

Dec 13, 2013

Welcome to the team! We find employee referrals are an excellent way to find talented people like yourself. If you know someone else who’d be a good fit, consider paying it forward and referring them ... More

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rose International in August 2013.

Straight forward questions - good exchange of information

Benefits and salary - it was a win/win for both sides

Human Resources Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Rose International.

This company has contacted me many times for contract work, they found my resume online. Recruiters are not knowledgeable and can't answer even the simplest questions about their clients. Recruiters seem to be located in a call center in India but claim to be in NY, they are hard to understand and have no idea about things like specific locations, commutes, etc.. They receive job orders from large companies nationwide and seem to have decent jobs, but they have no contact with client companies except by email or vendor management systems,,, Questions about clients or jobs stop them in their tracks and they have to call back with the information. I found it very difficult to work with them and declined. Other staffing firms have the same positions and are easier to work with.

Interview Questions
    • what is the least hourly rate you'll accept...   View Answer

too difficult to work with

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jefferson City, MO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Rose International.

I went through two interviews. The technical recruiter gathered my resume and visiteid with me about it to determine exactly where my strengths were. She then told me of the job that she had that was local to my area. We talked for over an hour about my abilities to satisfy the requiremetns of the job. She called back a few days later and a management person from Rose came to meet me and we discussed my credentials and ability to fill the job along with information about the company and compensations. I few days later I met with Rose's client and did a technical interview where I matched my experiences and skills to questions asked by their customer. The very next day they asked me to come to work.

Interview Questions
    • What would people say is your best quality   View Answer
    It was very simple. Rose said they had a certain bill rate from their client that allowed them to offer me a certain amount with benefits. The rate was based upon the years of experience that I had and the technical skill sets that I brought to the table. Their offer was more than I was expecting. I asked them why would you offer me more than I had indicated that I would have to have....they said that my qualifications and the customers reaction for wanting me were at high levels and they were prepared to make my offer fair according to the circumstances.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Rose International.

The interview request was sent to me via email. I do not recall ever applying for the position. I think my resume was found on a job board. The interview itself was relatively basic. Questions about experience in a call center were apparently the most important as they hounded that specific experience.

Interview Questions
    • There were not any difficult questions. The three interviewers were sitting on one side of the table while I sat on the other side. they could not decide who was in charge and seemed to be indifferent towards my responses.   View Answer
    There is no negotiation. They present an offer and you accept. There is no room for negotiating hours, benefits, salary, etc.

Export Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Hartford, CT

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Rose International in June 2012.

I was never interviewed by Rose International. I was sent directly to the company thatneeded my services and was hired through them. I consider Rose International nothing more than a tool that is used by company for contract employees. Before my start date I was contacted by Rose International and was informed of the pay, (which I already knew) and the start date which again I already knew.

There was none.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flower Mound, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flower Mound, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Rose International in April 2011.

I emailed my resume, office manager called me for a phoen i/v, then I went in and met with the office manager and 2 other recruiters, had a phone i/v with Director of Business Development at Rose International and was made an offer by that same afternoon. All within 8 hours or less.

Be youself, we are all humans.