Rosetta

2.7

25 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online – interviewed at Rosetta.

Two days after applied an internship position on their website, got an email for phone interview. It took 3 days to set up a date for the interview and then they cancelled the position few hours before the interview.

Director, Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Rosetta.

I applied to this position on their website and their internal recruiter called me after a week or so. There are lots of open positions on their website but hiring is not their priority since my onsite interview had to be rescheduled 2 weeks later after the recruiter was off on her PTO for several days. Then I was assigned two associate recruiters who took charge of my applications so it got confusing who I was supposed to report to regarding my application. I was initially given a case study to present to them for their group interview as well as take a Roundpegg questionnarie to determine my psychology profile (collaboration is big there). During their group interview (I met 5 people), they expected a white board analysis but I presented a Powerpoint presentation which I thought was more professional. Overall, the entire group interview took about 3-4 hours.

Interview Questions
    • This was a usual group interview. During the group interview there was the "good cop" and the "bad cop" or the one who asked the most difficult questions like why I should utilize this instead of that...   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Rosetta in April 2014.

I met a Rosetta employee who passed along my resume. I completed the online application (consisting of the usual information) and submitted my resume and cover letter. The next day I was contacted about my information and asked for an interview, which I happily agreed to. That went well, and the next step was a series of back-to-back half-hour interviews with three employees.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was difficult. Every interviewer was very interested in what I knew about the company. They probably wanted to make sure that I had done my research, which I had, so that part wasn't difficult either.   Answer Question
    This is my first internship, so I did not negotiate.

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Rosetta in December 2013.

I was first contacted after attending agency day at the office. First was the basic phone interview with HR, just common questions. After that was another phone interview with a manager. It was more basic behavior questions. I also got to ask more about the position. Next was an on site interview. I had one with two people, then another with two more. This was mostly questions based off my resume. What would you do in this situation, tell me about a time when...etc. After that was a quick chat with HR again to discuss a possible starting date and salary. Overall it was a great interview experience, very casual, not uptight at all. Everyone was very pleasant that I talked to.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most creative thing you have ever done? Also the usual 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses. I always hate that question.   View Answer
    I did not negotiate. This is my first job out of college and I was pleased with the offer.

Senior Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rosetta.

Initial phone interview to judge competency and ask some technical questions, then three 45-minute sessions with various associates. Typically a senior associate in your field and then a manager or director level, depending on the level you are interviewing for. Standard questions, but some interviewers tend to try to be more difficult depending on the person.

Small amount of negotiation possible, but you have to stay in the range of whatever level they hire you at.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Rosetta.

The whole process took a couple hours. I had two interviews. The first was about my familiarity with things related to the position. The second had more behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most creative thing that you have ever done?   Answer Question

Technology Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online – interviewed at Rosetta.

Applied online. Scheduled a phone interview a week later. The recruiter asked some behavioral questions. Got rejected because of work authorization.

Software Development Junior Associate Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Rosetta in January 2013.

First had a non-technical phone interview. Then another non-technical phone interview with a developer on the team, mostly about the environment at Rosetta and about my interests in programming. After that, I wen to the Cleveland office where I had two on-site interviews. First one was with a developer and was technical, with some simple html, javascript, css questions, and a few about some backend stuff. The second one was with a junior developer and it was pretty much just a conversation about my interests and we talked about a bunch of different web technologies we have both worked with. Overall, everyone that I talked to was great and very nice.

Interview Questions
    • What are some ways to lower the size of a webpage   View Answer

Paid Search Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Rosetta in December 2012.

Phone Call was typical. Make sure you ask lots of good questions. Rosetta likes to see experience in their industry. It really helps if you have past internship experience in their field of online advertising. Also they typically take forever to get back to you with the job offer. Waited several months before receiving the offer- much longer than they said they would take.

Developer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Rosetta in September 2012.

I met Rosetta at a Job Fair. Their initial connection was friendly and formal. After submitting my resume i was contacted through email for a phone interview. They simply asked me to talk about me, what i knew of their company, and what experience i had had in the field. I went on for a pair of on-site interviews. After more helpful information about the company, the interviews were a slightly more detailed repeat of the phone interview with a smattering of small technical demonstrations. Overall a pleasant company to interview for, even after not getting the job.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you had group conflict and how that conflict was or wasn't resolved, as well as how you contributed to the solution and what you learned from it.   Answer Question