Rosetta

Relevance Date Difficulty

Content Strategist Interview

Content Strategist
Cleveland, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Rosetta in December 2011.

Interview Details – I really wanted this interview to work out, but it turned into a series of comical failures. I was rescheduled for an in person interview six--six!--times by three different recruiters. Two of the four people I was to meet with ended up being unavailable. Of the people I met, none of them had reviewed my resume prior to our talk. I was left in a conference room for hours as I waited for the interviewers to become available. No lunch offered. I ended up eating a powerbar from my purse to keep from perishing from hunger. All of the people I met were top notch, high quality, smart performers. However, they all seemed overworked and burned out. One woman was leaving for vacation after our discussion, and boy, did she look like she needed it. Great office, smart people, but the rapid expansion of this company and its mergers seem to be taking a toll on human capital.

Interview Question – How would you ensure high quality output across multiple, simultaneous staffing obligations? In other words, what strategies would you employ to keep up if become staffed at full utilization?   Answer Question

Senior Technology Associate Interview

Senior Technology Associate

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Rosetta.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview the following week that was a quick 30 minutes (this was more them feeling me out to ensure I was competent). The HR rep scheduled a follow up with an employee from the Technology group which was also over the phone. That lasted a good 45 minutes and was more detailed and focused on my project experience. I received great feedback, however the company had some moving around so I didn't hear back for about a month. In fact at that point I didn't think I was going to be extended a job offer however they were true to their word when it came to reaching back out and I happily accepted!

Interview Question – Walk us through what you think the project life cycle is, and connect each step to a recent project you worked on   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated my salary and they accepted my counter offer

Associate Consultant/Senior Associate Consultant Interview

Associate Consultant/Senior Associate Consultant

Interview Details – Fast, quick, and efficient and extremely organized

One of the best recruiting teams I have ever experienced.

1. Phone Interview with a recruiter
2. phone interview with 1 mid level manager
3. come in for super day that consists for 4 back to back interviews of all senior level managers

Interview Question – Standard case questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Probably be able to squeeze an extra 5k or so if they really like you,.

Talent Acquisition Intern Interview

Talent Acquisition Intern
Cleveland, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Rosetta in April 2014.

Interview Details – I met a Rosetta employee who passed along my resume. I completed the online application (consisting of the usual information) and submitted my resume and cover letter. The next day I was contacted about my information and asked for an interview, which I happily agreed to. That went well, and the next step was a series of back-to-back half-hour interviews with three employees.

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult. Every interviewer was very interested in what I knew about the company. They probably wanted to make sure that I had done my research, which I had, so that part wasn't difficult either.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This is my first internship, so I did not negotiate.

Junior Art Director Interview

Junior Art Director
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Rosetta in December 2013.

Interview Details – 2 phone interviews the a in person interview, waited at least two months then heard that the position was no longer taking anyone because they've changed their minds, so was recommended towards another position which i had to then go on a another interview for.

Interview Question – How would you set rosetta on fire?   Answer Question

Interactive Producer Interview

Interactive Producer
San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Rosetta in April 2014.

Interview Details – I was contacted by phone by Recruiter at Level-Studios (a Rosetta agency company) to talk about the Interactive Producer position with Rosetta. The position was not discussed or how my qualifications matched the job description. He emailed me and copied another recruiter to contact me.

Interview Question – Tell me what you think this position is?   View Answer

Art Director Interview

Art Director

Interviewed at Rosetta

Interview Details – The process was extensive and time intensive. The initial phases of the process started with several phone screens with the recruiting department. It appeared this initial phone screen was to gauge cultural fit with the company and was typical of initial phone screens. I submitted my resume an digital portfolio and assumed this would be review by the creative team. The next round was an onsite interview that included 4 people; group creative director, 2 creative directors, and a group experience director.

Interview Question – Tell me about your process and why it works?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Associate Consultant
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Rosetta in April 2012.

Interview Details – Had a referral to submit my resume to HR. Was then subsequently contacted for a phone screen and passed through for a phone interview with a current manager. Phone screen was primarily about cultural fit, interest in company. Marketing question was what is your favorite brand in terms of how they market themselves today. Then a follow up market sizing question.

Had subsequent interviews in the office -- 2 fit / culture based, 2 case studies. Cases are not particularly difficult. One "structured", e.g. you are coached along by the interviewer. One "unstructured" which is more the typical type consulting case.

Interview Question – How many times was the Facebook like button clicked around the world last week?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate for salary a bit. They couldn't meet my request but made up for it with a signing bonus.

Android Java Software Engineer Interview

Android Java Software Engineer
San Luis Obispo, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Rosetta in January 2014.

Interview Details – Contacted by headhunter out of San Diego who arranged for personal interview.

Interview Question – Trick question associated with flipping the number 6 upside down to make 9. Android XML related questions.   View Answer

IT Consultant Interview

IT Consultant
El Segundo, CA

I applied online and interviewed at Rosetta.

Interview Details – Done over the phone. Friendly, polite, no trick questions, very professional and easy

Negotiation Details – None

Worked for Rosetta? Contribute to the Community!