Interviews for Top Jobs at Rosetta
- Intern (9)
- Associate Consultant (7)
- Consultant (5)
- Developer Associate (4)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Business Associate (3)
- Junior Associate (3)
- Analytic Consultant (2)
- Manager (2)
- Technology Associate (2)
- Software Developer (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Talent Acquisition Intern (2)
- Digital Marketing Associate (2)
- Paid Search Associate (2)
- Search & Media (1)
- Associate (1)
- Frontend Developer (1)
- Search & Media Intern (1)
- Search Media (1)
- Technology Associate (Java & .NET) (1)
- Manager, Senior Art Director (1)
- Analytics and Optimization Manager (1)
- Revenue Recognition Accountant (1)
- Manager Consultant (MBA) (1)
- Software Development Junior Associate Intern (1)
- Android Java Software Engineer (1)
- Associate Consultant/Senior Associate Consultant (1)
- Director, Email Marketing Strategy (1)
- Senior Associate, Developer (1)
Junior Associate Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Rosetta (Cleveland, OH) in January 2011.
This was an on-campus interview at my university. I Introduced myself to a recruiter at a job fair, gave them my resume, and they called later that day to see if I could interview the next day. During the actual interview, the interviewer was friendly, but asked some ridiculous questions. What are your top 10 strengths and weaknesses? It's hard to give concrete examples on the spot for 20 things. They seemed really nice and like it would be a good company, but that interview question seemed a little ridiculous to me. Unless they weren't looking for actual, well thought out answers and rather just someone who could answer quickly- I'm not sure! Be prepared for anything!
- Name your top 10 strengths and weaknesses. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Rosetta
Junior Associate InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Rosetta (Cleveland, OH) in October 2010.
I had a generic HR interview and a technical interview over the phone. Then I had an in-person interview that was both technical and non-technical in nature.
- Using Java, reverse a string Answer Question
Junior Associate InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Rosetta (Cleveland, OH) in May 2010.
The recruiting staff is very friendly and approachable.
- Most questions revolved around my experience and if I was a good cultural fit. Answer Question