Rosetta

Rosetta Junior Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cleveland, OH

The process took a day - interviewed at Rosetta in January 2011.

Interview Details – This was an on-campus interview at my university. I Introduced myself to a recruiter at a job fair, gave them my resume, and they called later that day to see if I could interview the next day. During the actual interview, the interviewer was friendly, but asked some ridiculous questions. What are your top 10 strengths and weaknesses? It's hard to give concrete examples on the spot for 20 things. They seemed really nice and like it would be a good company, but that interview question seemed a little ridiculous to me. Unless they weren't looking for actual, well thought out answers and rather just someone who could answer quickly- I'm not sure! Be prepared for anything!

Interview Question – Name your top 10 strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Cleveland, OH

The process took a day - interviewed at Rosetta in May 2010.

Interview Details – The recruiting staff is very friendly and approachable.

Interview Question – Most questions revolved around my experience and if I was a good cultural fit.   Answer Question

Cleveland, OH

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Rosetta in October 2010.

Interview Details – I had a generic HR interview and a technical interview over the phone. Then I had an in-person interview that was both technical and non-technical in nature.

Interview Question – Using Java, reverse a string   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rosetta

Worked for Rosetta? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rosetta Junior Associate interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Rosetta employees and interview candidates.