Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rosetta (Cleveland, OH) in January 2011.

Interview

This was an on-campus interview at my university. I Introduced myself to a recruiter at a job fair, gave them my resume, and they called later that day to see if I could interview the next day. During the actual interview, the interviewer was friendly, but asked some ridiculous questions. What are your top 10 strengths and weaknesses? It's hard to give concrete examples on the spot for 20 things. They seemed really nice and like it would be a good company, but that interview question seemed a little ridiculous to me. Unless they weren't looking for actual, well thought out answers and rather just someone who could answer quickly- I'm not sure! Be prepared for anything!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Rosetta

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rosetta (Cleveland, OH) in October 2010.

Interview

I had a generic HR interview and a technical interview over the phone. Then I had an in-person interview that was both technical and non-technical in nature.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rosetta (Cleveland, OH) in May 2010.

Interview

The recruiting staff is very friendly and approachable.

Interview Questions

• Most questions revolved around my experience and if I was a good cultural fit.   Answer Question