Rosetta Resources Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2015
Updated Feb 11, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rosetta Resources

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Rosetta Resources (Houston, TX).

Interview

The recruiter would not discuss the opportunity prior to an on-site interview and would not answer my email questions either. Typically in the world of recruiting a phone interview is conducted first to establish interest level and and answer any questions. It could have saved both of us time if I was out of the salary band, for instance. Instead i only got short answers composed of a few words that didn't answer any questions. After the interview I received a candidate declined email by the recruiter within 20 minutes which is very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• I was not really asked many questions around recruiting or sourcing strategy. The recruiter just went over my answers to my application.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rosetta Resources (College Station, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied through my university. I heard back from them within a few weeks. I was invited to a dinner the night before my interview to talk with HR as well as other members of the company. Was a one on one interview with a reservoir engineer on campus. No technical questions. About 30-45 minutes long, behavioral as well as general fit questions.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rosetta Resources (Houston, TX).

Interview

I interviewed with several executives, including the CEO, and everyone was very friendly and welcoming. I had the opportunity to ask questions, and I felt like they really wanted to get to know me.

Interview Questions

• I can't recall a specific question, but I do recall that I needed to explain in detail how I've successfully influenced change in an organization and impacted the bottom line.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I worked through a third party agency to negotiate my offer. Rosetta Resources was very responsive and accommodating.