Rosetta

www.rosetta.com

Rosetta Software Development Junior Associate Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Development Junior Associate Intern Interview

Software Development Junior Associate Intern
Cleveland, OH

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Rosetta in January 2013.

Interview Details – First had a non-technical phone interview. Then another non-technical phone interview with a developer on the team, mostly about the environment at Rosetta and about my interests in programming. After that, I wen to the Cleveland office where I had two on-site interviews. First one was with a developer and was technical, with some simple html, javascript, css questions, and a few about some backend stuff. The second one was with a junior developer and it was pretty much just a conversation about my interests and we talked about a bunch of different web technologies we have both worked with. Overall, everyone that I talked to was great and very nice.

Interview Question – What are some ways to lower the size of a webpage   View Answer

Worked for Rosetta? Contribute to the Community!