Rosetta Stone

Relevance Date Difficulty

Search Engine Marketer Interview

Search Engine Marketer
Arlington, VA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Rosetta Stone in February 2012.

Interview Details – Job was posted for some time - delays with the holidays. Two HR phone interviews, director video Skype interview, then they flew final four to HQ (on separate days). They put us up at the hotel right across the street - covering food, travel and room.

Full day interview. Met with last SEM for a half hour. Met with another digital marketer for a half hour. Had lunch with the team. Met with marketing manager and director for another round. Then left to work on 3 questions / problems to present to the team of about 8 at the end of the day.

Great team environment. The lunch time discussion showed their passion for (internet) marketing. Everyone seemed to really love their work.

While I had enough skill and passion to get to the final four - clearly I lacked enough experience with monthly ad spends of their size :(

Interview Question – They left me with 3 questions / problems:
1) Create sample email - Replying to trade show vendor
2) Create a "sample" FB ad for Mothers day :)
3) Given a set of PPC data - optimize for various conditions (More clicks / ROI / etc)
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Rosetta Stone

Worked for Rosetta Stone? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rosetta Stone Search Engine Marketer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Rosetta Stone employees and interview candidates.