Rosetta

Relevance Date Difficulty

Talent Acquisition Intern Interview

Talent Acquisition Intern
Cleveland, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Rosetta in April 2014.

Interview Details – I met a Rosetta employee who passed along my resume. I completed the online application (consisting of the usual information) and submitted my resume and cover letter. The next day I was contacted about my information and asked for an interview, which I happily agreed to. That went well, and the next step was a series of back-to-back half-hour interviews with three employees.

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult. Every interviewer was very interested in what I knew about the company. They probably wanted to make sure that I had done my research, which I had, so that part wasn't difficult either.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This is my first internship, so I did not negotiate.

Talent Acquisition Intern Interview

Talent Acquisition Intern
El Segundo, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Rosetta.

Interview Details – I applied to the company online first, then had a phone interview asking about relevant experience, why HR, etc. Came in for the in person interview--very laid back. Two different talent acq employees sat with me to tell me about the position.

Interview Question – Why did you choose to get into HR?   Answer Question

Worked for Rosetta? Contribute to the Community!