Rosetta

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Talent Acquisition Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Rosetta in April 2014.

I met a Rosetta employee who passed along my resume. I completed the online application (consisting of the usual information) and submitted my resume and cover letter. The next day I was contacted about my information and asked for an interview, which I happily agreed to. That went well, and the next step was a series of back-to-back half-hour interviews with three employees.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing was difficult. Every interviewer was very interested in what I knew about the company. They probably wanted to make sure that I had done my research, which I had, so that part wasn't difficult either.   Answer Question
This is my first internship, so I did not negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Rosetta

Talent Acquisition Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Rosetta.

I applied to the company online first, then had a phone interview asking about relevant experience, why HR, etc. Came in for the in person interview--very laid back. Two different talent acq employees sat with me to tell me about the position.

Interview Questions