Ross Stores

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Manager Ross Stores Interview

Assistant Manager Ross Stores
Dallas, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ross Stores in October 2010.

Interview Details – Very difficult to get through to someone for an interview. Passed along from person to person.

Interview Question – If your boss yelled at you, would you confront him/her back or just take it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – quick and what I wanted

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Manager Ross Stores Interview

Assistant Manager Ross Stores
Miami Beach, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Ross Stores in June 2013.

Interview Details – Phone Interview with DM was fine easy questions. Second interview with store manager and district manageTSr. I have more experience than the store manager, also a MBA with a major in management when the store manager noticed that she start to look uncomfortable. Since that moment I know they will never call me back. I was looking over the floor for half an hour and the store looks like a flea market, the shelves are dirty, empty spaces, racks without ADA compliance.

Interview Question – Talk about yourself!!   Answer Question

Worked for Ross Stores? Contribute to the Community!