Ross Stores Assistant Manager Ross Stores Interview Questions

2.0

Assistant Manager Ross Stores Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami Beach, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ross Stores (Miami Beach, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone Interview with DM was fine easy questions. Second interview with store manager and district manageTSr. I have more experience than the store manager, also a MBA with a major in management when the store manager noticed that she start to look uncomfortable. Since that moment I know they will never call me back. I was looking over the floor for half an hour and the store looks like a flea market, the shelves are dirty, empty spaces, racks without ADA compliance.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ross Stores

Assistant Manager Ross Stores Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ross Stores (Dallas, TX) in October 2010.

Interview

Very difficult to get through to someone for an interview. Passed along from person to person.

Interview Questions

• If your boss yelled at you, would you confront him/her back or just take it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

quick and what I wanted