Ross Stores

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Data Center Operations Interview

Rock Hill, SC

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Ross Stores in October 2012.

Interview Details – A staffing agency contacted me about the role based on my LinkedIn profile. After having a brief discussion with her, I was contacted within days to interview with a Talent Acquisition Adviser for the role. Her questions were focused solely on my experience leading people and projects within IT. She was also pretty interested in my college education.

Interview Question – All of the questions were pretty standard for an IT Management role.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ross Stores

Worked for Ross Stores? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ross Stores Data Center Operations interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ross Stores employees and interview candidates.