Ross Stores

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Store Manager Intern Interview

Assistant Store Manager Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ross Stores in March 2013.

Interview Details – In my first round of interviews I interviewed with 3 different people on the same day. The first interview involved two people, the first person was college recruit and the second was a store manager at our local Ross. After that I then proceeded to interview with a District Manager. I am currently awaiting my final interview.

Interview Question – Where have you searched for your internships?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Intern Assistant Store Manager Interview

Intern Assistant Store Manager
DeKalb, IL

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Ross Stores in March 2013.

Interview Details – The first interview process was an hour long, which was split face to face with different people. One was a manager from another store and the other was an HR manager. They asked a series of questions related to the job and some behavioral questions.

Interview Question – What makes you a good manager?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ross Stores

Worked for Ross Stores? Contribute to the Community!

Ross Stores Videos

Ross Stores – Why Work for Us?

​​​BEHIND EVERY BARGAIN​​​ Our customers love a great deal. That makes our mission simple: to provide exciting bargains, every day, in every store. It takes an incredible team of individuals to make that possible… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ross Stores Intern Assistant Store Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ross Stores employees and interview candidates.