Ross Stores

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Store Manager Intern Interview

Assistant Store Manager Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ross Stores in March 2013.

Interview Details – In my first round of interviews I interviewed with 3 different people on the same day. The first interview involved two people, the first person was college recruit and the second was a store manager at our local Ross. After that I then proceeded to interview with a District Manager. I am currently awaiting my final interview.

Interview Question – Where have you searched for your internships?   Answer Question

Intern Assistant Store Manager Interview

Intern Assistant Store Manager
DeKalb, IL

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Ross Stores in March 2013.

Interview Details – The first interview process was an hour long, which was split face to face with different people. One was a manager from another store and the other was an HR manager. They asked a series of questions related to the job and some behavioral questions.

Interview Question – What makes you a good manager?   Answer Question

Worked for Ross Stores? Contribute to the Community!