Ross Stores

2.0

Intern Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in DeKalb, IL
Anonymous Employee in DeKalb, IL

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ross Stores in March 2013.

The first interview process was an hour long, which was split face to face with different people. One was a manager from another store and the other was an HR manager. They asked a series of questions related to the job and some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ross Stores

Assistant Store Manager Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ross Stores in March 2013.

In my first round of interviews I interviewed with 3 different people on the same day. The first interview involved two people, the first person was college recruit and the second was a store manager at our local Ross. After that I then proceeded to interview with a District Manager. I am currently awaiting my final interview.

Interview Questions