Ross Stores

Relevance Date Difficulty

Stockroom Associate Interview

Stockroom Associate
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ross Stores.

Interview Details – They asked you the regular questions like your experience and what would you do in this or that situation. They also asked about your previous work experience. They will ask you why did you quit your last job or do you have another job.

Interview Question – They were all regular questions no curve balls or anything.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Retail Sales Associate
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ross Stores in March 2014.

Interview Details – I was about 20 minutes early and was taken back to the interview room 10 to 15 minutes before my interview time she asked me question ie: work history , what would you do , why Ross. She then proceeded to tell me what Ross was all about and asked why I wanted to work for the company. My whole interview process took 10 maybe 15 minutes, she then told me that she had a few other interviews and would call me back later on that day, but shockingly I got a phone call a half an hour later with the manager wanting me to join the team.

Interview Question – Their was no questions asked that I did not already expect to be asked during the interview process.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ross Stores in October 2012.

Interview Details – the interviewer was unprofessional. I came in for about 10 minutes. We talked about the job position' and he asked me a couple of questions about myself. But for the most part it was very quick and it didn't seem like he was interested in his position or hiring for the new position.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Ross Stores in January 2008.

Interview Details – Hiring process was at a job fair

Negotiation Details – one rate, take it or leave it

Very Easy Interview

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ross Stores in August 2011.

Interview Details – I had two interviews with basic questions. Once I passed the second interview, they submitted a background check and then I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Ross?   View Answer
  • Tell me about a time when you and someone you have previously worked with worked together to accomplish something.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Could not negotiate. Everyone is set at minimum wage.

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Ross Stores in May 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online. Was called in for an interview. I met with the store manager and one supervisor. Lasted about 15 minutes. I was told it would be part-time and the pay. I was asked how i would handle a difficult customer i think. Or, multiple customers, I believe it was. It was very easy going and I was nervous having been out of work for some time. They said they'd be in touch within two days after they finished with interviews. I got a call back later that day and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Worked for Ross Stores? Contribute to the Community!