Ross Stores

Ross Stores Loss Prevention Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Pleasanton, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Ross Stores in September 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed with 2 people: Loss Prevention and Finance

Loss Prevention

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ross Stores in January 2013.

Interview Details – I was called and got an interview over the phone, then had a interview in person, now waiting for another interview. They seem to have 3 to 4 interviews before you get an offer. They were nice, everyone i the store also seems friendly.

Interview Question – Why Ross?

What would you do if a customer switched tags?
  View Answer

Loss Prevention

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ross Stores in March 2010.

Interview Details – Long most questions having nothing to do with loss prevention

Interview Question – What would you do in said situation?   Answer Question

Loss Prevention

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ross Stores in July 2010.

Interview Details – Was called in for a one on one interview with store manager. About a week later was scheduled for a 2nd interview with Area Loss prevention manager. Started the week after.

Interview Question – Why Ross?   Answer Question

Loss Prevention

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ross Stores in January 2012.

Interview Details – Great hiring manage, store manager has since been fired and replace

Interview Question – question of employee left and how you deal with it   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Ross Stores in June 2012.

Interview Details – Easy interview. None of the stupid "what would u do in this situation" questions, at least for me. The store manager probably broke records for shortest job interviews ever. No drug test so thats a plus

Interview Question – Whats your availability?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None. Minimum wage or nothing

Worked for Ross Stores? Contribute to the Community!