Ross Stores Loss Prevention Interview Questions

Updated Mar 13, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ross Stores (Pleasanton, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 people: Loss Prevention and Finance

Other Interview Reviews for Ross Stores

Loss Prevention Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ross Stores in January 2013.

Interview

I was called and got an interview over the phone, then had a interview in person, now waiting for another interview. They seem to have 3 to 4 interviews before you get an offer. They were nice, everyone i the store also seems friendly.

Interview Questions

• Why Ross?

What would you do if a customer switched tags?

1 Answer

Loss Prevention Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ross Stores in March 2010.

Interview

Long most questions having nothing to do with loss prevention

Loss Prevention Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ross Stores in July 2010.

Interview

Was called in for a one on one interview with store manager. About a week later was scheduled for a 2nd interview with Area Loss prevention manager. Started the week after.

Loss Prevention Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ross Stores in January 2012.

Interview

Great hiring manage, store manager has since been fired and replace

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ross Stores (San Antonio, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Easy interview. None of the stupid "what would u do in this situation" questions, at least for me. The store manager probably broke records for shortest job interviews ever. No drug test so thats a plus

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. Minimum wage or nothing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ross Stores (Alexandria, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

I apllied online got a call for an interview 2 days later. During the call the lady just talked about ross and stuff and i would be getting $7.50 an hour. I had originally apllied for a sales associate thats why. So i went to the interview and the store manager just asked me about 4 easy question. 2 customers service and other 2 about my work experience. She asked if i was more interested in the loss prevention job she explained what they do an its higher pay. And the hours fit my availability. So of course i said yes. She prety much hired me on the spot. She told me shes gonna do my background check. Should take about a week. Then i had to talk to the general manager.

Interview Questions

• are you on with a repetitive job?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you someone looks like they're stealing?   Answer Question
    • how many days do you think its acceptable for an associate to miss work?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not negotiable. They tell you what you need to know.