Ross Stores

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Ross Stores

Interview Details – HR Phone screening followed by a panel interview with members of management. If you make it past that you will be interviewed by a panel of Senior management and possibly directors.

Interview Question – What do you know about Ross.   Answer Question

Management Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Ross Stores.

Interview Details – was called by DM for phone screen then was called two weeks later by DM again was told that I would get another phone interview was called by HR then I was set up for a in person interview then was called by zone director of loss prevention then zone director of stores then was called by rvp then was called and given offer took about 3 months

Interview Question – all basic questions you can find off the internet   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Los Angeles, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ross Stores in February 2009.

Interview Details – I received a call, got an interview scheduled. The next day I came in and interviewed with the store manager. He liked me and set up an interview with the dm and we went from there. I accepted the offer for the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ross Stores

Worked for Ross Stores? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ross Stores Management interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Ross Stores employees and interview candidates.