Ross Stores

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Ross Stores

Interview Details – HR Phone screening followed by a panel interview with members of management. If you make it past that you will be interviewed by a panel of Senior management and possibly directors.

Interview Question – What do you know about Ross.   Answer Question

Management

I applied online and interviewed at Ross Stores.

Interview Details – was called by DM for phone screen then was called two weeks later by DM again was told that I would get another phone interview was called by HR then I was set up for a in person interview then was called by zone director of loss prevention then zone director of stores then was called by rvp then was called and given offer took about 3 months

Interview Question – all basic questions you can find off the internet   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Los Angeles, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ross Stores in February 2009.

Interview Details – I received a call, got an interview scheduled. The next day I came in and interviewed with the store manager. He liked me and set up an interview with the dm and we went from there. I accepted the offer for the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Worked for Ross Stores? Contribute to the Community!