Ross Stores

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ross Stores in June 2012.

Interview Details – Was a very long process. Had an interview at my school back in November. Someone contacted me in May to set up a phone interview with someone in HR. Went well, had another phone interview with someone from the planning department and then they asked me to come in for an in person interview in NYC. Asked all the same questions. Didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Ross Stores in February 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed by HR and than later on I was supposed to be interviewed by Location Planner Manager and District Merchandise Manager, but it never happened. The HR asked questions in regard to my college and major background, work experience and responsibilities, why Ross, why Location Planning Analyst, why Retail, retail experience, strength and weakness, difficult project that you have worked on, who you are interviewing with, how you are creative and your microsoft word and excel experience.

Interview Questions

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ross Stores in August 2009.

Interview Details – Hiring manager was sincere and helpful along the interview process.

Interview Question – What are 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ross Stores

Worked for Ross Stores? Contribute to the Community!

Ross Stores Videos

Ross Stores – Why Work for Us?

​​​BEHIND EVERY BARGAIN​​​ Our customers love a great deal. That makes our mission simple: to provide exciting bargains, every day, in every store. It takes an incredible team of individuals to make that possible… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ross Stores Planning Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Ross Stores employees and interview candidates.