Ross Stores Stock Associate Interview Questions

1.3

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ross Stores in May 2014.

Interview

When you come in, you are escorted to the back by the loss prevention associate. I had no problem with any of the questions, because most of them pertained to me having the job and not my skill sets.

Interview Questions

• Are you capable of working in a fast-paced environment?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not for pay; there standard is minimum wage; even with experience

Other Interview Reviews for Ross Stores

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ross Stores.

Interview

The manager who interviewed me made me feel welcome and that being done i wasnt nervous at all. She asked the usual questions in a job inteview, i answered jn a professional way and always have eye contact. Im glad that the manager shows that she agrees with my answers and even share her personal thoughts on her own questions.

Interview Questions

• How will u deal with a co-worker that si cheating or stealing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Napa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ross Stores (Napa, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

They called me over the phone and asked if I was available anytime. When I agreed they hired me

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Stock Associate Interview

Interview

Very basic interview process. I interviewed with the store manager and once I was hired met everyone else. They obviously make you fill out all the paperwork that is required within your state and once that is processed you go through some training videos. It is very simple and easy to go through

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ross Stores in February 2012.

Interview

This took 3 - 4 weeks from first phone call to the final employment. 2 separate interviews as well as 2 phone interviews. One interviewer was positive, the other extremely negative and demeaning. I was hoping this second person was just having a bad day, but my impression of this person on that first day has proven to be consistent. Not organized, expectations were not clear, not good training, not good scheduling. If you need a job, it's a job.