Rotana Hotel Management Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2015

2.6

Director of Laundry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uaene, Inhambane (Mozambique)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rotana Hotel Management (Uaene, Inhambane (Mozambique)) in June 2014.

Interview

4stages of interview, too detailed and unnecessary from HR/GM/CVP/AVP....too many interviewers all asking similar questions.For HOD positions too many designations conducting interviews.Skype interviews and personal 1-2 interviews.After passing through all the interviews then 3 references are required for finally receiving the Offer Letter

Interview Questions

• All examples and situational plus technical, then on personal background .You ahveto give situations and examples.   Answer Question

Department Head Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rotana Hotel Management (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in July 2012.

Interview

Speedy process, 2 interviews over the phone, also reference check. They use Behavioral Interviewing method so think of good amount of specific examples to support your CV/skills/achievements. Overall interview is less tiring and thorough than of some international hotel chains as Ritz Carlton or Fairmont.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Usually they have set starting packages, so not much you can negotiate.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erbil (Iraq)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rotana Hotel Management (Erbil (Iraq)) in June 2011.

Interview

I was working for the same property. So i was proposed to be transferred in Sales and Marketing. First Day i was interviewed from the General Manager and the second day from the Director of Sales and Marketing. They were very easy and the very opened interviews. At the end, apparently everything went very well, as i got their ok and i moved in the Sales & Marketing Department within one week. One year after, i got promoted in Sales Manager.

Interview Questions

• How successful have you been so far?   2 Answers

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Rotana Hotel Management (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in April 2011.

Interview

Proffessional interview process withVP Human recources ,VP Operations and Company Chief Operating Officer. Pre interview PI assessment . Clear outline of expectaions and benefits of the role.Honest and transparent indications of challenges for the position and clear support structure was supplied .

Assistant Area Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rotana Hotel Management (Cairo (Egypt)) in January 2011.

Interview

i went through 3 interviews.....the first was with the human resourses executive,,,,we talked about my working experience...my education...my hobbies...the second interview was with the area marketing manager (my boss after acceptance)...we also talked about my working experience and some of the ideas i might have that i could benefit the company with......and there was a final interview which wasnt really an interview..it was a meeting where we discussed all the hiring details and agreements...

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate the salary and the benefits.....

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rotana Hotel Management (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in November 2010.

Interview

after submitting the CV you meet the deparment head of the concerned field,then with the HR manager,and if the position is high you meet the GM,after that if ok an offer letter is submitted for signature.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

smooth and logical

Culinary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rotana Hotel Management (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in September 2010.

Interview

telephonic interview , personal interview , it is very first taken by hr co ordinator and than aftetr head of dept.

Executive Sous Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Khartoum (Sudan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rotana Hotel Management (Khartoum (Sudan)) in August 2010.

Interview

I made to work in Rotana via the Internet and when an appointment interview I sat down with the director human resource who asked me about my experiences and the extent of my knowledge of the working conditions in Sudan and then after that we to talked about how to find solutions to the problems relating to work and most important of my achievements in my career and vocational most either failedit also

Interview Questions

• food cost, critical problems and how you solve it with your staff, market in sudan   Answer Question