Rotana Hotel Management

Very Easy Interview

Executive Sous Chef Interview

Executive Sous Chef
Khartoum (Sudan)

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Rotana Hotel Management in August 2010.

Interview Details – I made to work in Rotana via the Internet and when an appointment interview I sat down with the director human resource who asked me about my experiences and the extent of my knowledge of the working conditions in Sudan and then after that we to talked about how to find solutions to the problems relating to work and most important of my achievements in my career and vocational most either failedit also

Interview Question – food cost, critical problems and how you solve it with your staff, market in sudan   Answer Question

Department Head Interview

Department Head
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied online - interviewed at Rotana Hotel Management in July 2012.

Interview Details – Speedy process, 2 interviews over the phone, also reference check.
They use Behavioral Interviewing method so think of good amount of specific examples to support your CV/skills/achievements.
Overall interview is less tiring and thorough than of some international hotel chains as Ritz Carlton or Fairmont.

Interview Question – There was none.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Usually they have set starting packages, so not much you can negotiate.

Assistant Area Marketing Manager Interview

Assistant Area Marketing Manager
Cairo (Egypt)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Rotana Hotel Management in January 2011.

Interview Details – i went through 3 interviews.....the first was with the human resourses executive,,,,we talked about my working experience...my education...my hobbies...the second interview was with the area marketing manager (my boss after acceptance)...we also talked about my working experience and some of the ideas i might have that i could benefit the company with......and there was a final interview which wasnt really an interview..it was a meeting where we discussed all the hiring details and agreements...

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate the salary and the benefits.....

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Rotana Hotel Management in November 2010.

Interview Details – after submitting the CV you meet the deparment head of the concerned field,then with the HR manager,and if the position is high you meet the GM,after that if ok an offer letter is submitted for signature.

Interview Question – depends on the person   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – smooth and logical

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive
Erbil (Iraq)

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Rotana Hotel Management in June 2011.

Interview Details – I was working for the same property. So i was proposed to be transferred in Sales and Marketing. First Day i was interviewed from the General Manager and the second day from the Director of Sales and Marketing. They were very easy and the very opened interviews. At the end, apparently everything went very well, as i got their ok and i moved in the Sales & Marketing Department within one week.
One year after, i got promoted in Sales Manager.

Interview Question – How successful have you been so far?   View Answer

Culinary Interview

Culinary
Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Rotana Hotel Management in September 2010.

Interview Details – telephonic interview , personal interview , it is very first taken by hr co ordinator and than aftetr head of dept.

Interview Questions

Worked for Rotana Hotel Management? Contribute to the Community!