Rotech Healthcare Administrative Support Interview Questions

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Administrative Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wheeling, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Rotech Healthcare (Wheeling, IL) in August 2010.

Interview

I interviewed for a job through one of the companies local subsidiaries. Very strange interview as the hiring manager talked almost non-stop about the position and her complaints about one of the people currently in the position. She gave me very little opportunity to speak and give her information about how I would handle the job. The one thing I did pick up was the need to fill the position was dependent on acquiring new patients (they supply medical oxygen at this location) as number were current low. As a result, although I remained in contact, I ended up accepting a position via temp-to-hire due to the wait time.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I would handle co-workers who could be bossy.   Answer Question