Rotech Healthcare Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Apr 15, 2014
12 interviews

2.2

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Rotech Healthcare.

Easy interview, long process to get hired. Drug and background check.

Interview Questions
    • around 10 basic interview questions, nothing very hard.   Answer Question
    there wasn't any negotiation room

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Rotech Healthcare.

internally

do not recall

Location Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Rotech Healthcare.

Recruiting and interview process was fairly easy. The regional director was available on email, text as well and by phone. Typical interview questions, "tell us about your experience, where do you see yourself in 5 years"
    Hiring was very streamlined, possibly due to the large turnover. Company provides training and all travel arrangement if needed for the training.

Interview Questions
    there was no negotiation, employees are told what they will be paid if they accept the position

VA Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I interviewed online - interviewed at Rotech Healthcare in July 2012.

Applied on line and received phone call for interview after a month. Did not receive any answer until another month. Then had drug test. The whole hiring process was completed in 3 months

Interview Questions
    • What what you do if your co worker does not like you. How do you handle conflict with the other employees   View Answer
    Pay and the amout of work

Sales Representative Interview

A few weeks and interviewed with three different people. Location manager, Area manager and Regional Manager.

Interview Questions
    • How would you sell a product that everyone else in town is selling? The exact product, the same reimbursement... How would you set Rotech apart and above the competition?   View Answer
    None.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hermitage, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hermitage, PA

I interviewed online - interviewed at Rotech Healthcare in January 2012.

Simple, but drags out for a very long time. Begins with in person interviews with the Location Manager, then with the Area Manager, then a phone interview with the Region Manager.

Interview Questions
    • All standard questions, with emphasis on a "career, not a job".   Answer Question
    Minimal, but took a long time in between discussions.

Patient Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Quincy, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quincy, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Rotech Healthcare in August 2012.

Found job on line. Interview process was easy. Had to interview with location manager and then district manager. Both were cordial but did not give enough job details.

Administrative Support Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Wheeling, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Wheeling, IL

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Rotech Healthcare in August 2010.

I interviewed for a job through one of the companies local subsidiaries. Very strange interview as the hiring manager talked almost non-stop about the position and her complaints about one of the people currently in the position. She gave me very little opportunity to speak and give her information about how I would handle the job. The one thing I did pick up was the need to fill the position was dependent on acquiring new patients (they supply medical oxygen at this location) as number were current low. As a result, although I remained in contact, I ended up accepting a position via temp-to-hire due to the wait time.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked how I would handle co-workers who could be bossy.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Central Point, OR
    Anonymous Employee in Central Point, OR

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Rotech Healthcare in January 2011.

Interviewed at Quest Healthcare(Rotech) Strange interview, rather hurried. Got a call saying they hired someone else, but I keep seeing new advertisements for the same position. They are a very small office and only had 1 open Customer Service position.

Interview Questions
    • Very basic no difficult Questions, felt I was just there to fill time, not really being considered. Strange since I have has plenty of experience.   Answer Question

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Rotech Healthcare in August 2007.

It was with an agency. I dressed up for interview and when I got there everyone looked like they just woke up! no professionalism.

They offer me a permanent job in a month in another department but since everyone else was a temp I had to many people hating. Management- employee relations were bad. I decided to leave after 2 months (while I was waiting for my permanent position).

Worked for Rotech Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!