Rotech Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2015

2.2

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rotech Healthcare.

Interview

I applied online and got interviews the next day. After about 2 weeks I received a call stating that they wanted to verbally offer me the position and I just had to wait for corporate to process the offer letter. It's a month and a half later and I'm still waiting.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They pay and benefits offered was decent so no negotiation was required.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rotech Healthcare (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Telephone, In Person, Group Interview. Then you meet the District Manager. Then they call you for a final in depth interview. Then you are given an offer. Based on your bachground, and your skills.

Interview Questions

• What are my weaknesses and how do I overcome them. What would you do if you and another employee have a disagreement?   Answer Question

Negotiation

You really can't negotiate a starting salary. They have a limited range of what they can offer you.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warminster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rotech Healthcare (Warminster, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interviewer apparently had not reviewed my resume before meeting me which in combination with the dilapidated work environment, lowered my interest in the position. The interviewer asked me what had led me to be interested in home care. I responded that I am interested in combining medical and customer service and she seemed to want 'home care' interest specifically.

Interview Questions

Rotech Healthcare Response

Apr 27, 2015 – Director of HR

Hello! Thank you for leaving your review, we appreciate the feedback. If you’re interested in providing us with more information, please email hr@rotech.com.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rotech Healthcare.

Interview

Asked simple questions and that should be a red flag. Another red flag is when they hire you on the spot. You know they cannot keep people if they are willing to hire anyone

Negotiation

Easy negotiation, but I should have asked for more

Location Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lees Summit, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rotech Healthcare (Lees Summit, MO).

Interview

Interview went very well. Great convo it was like we new each other for a long time. She was interviewing me to help the regional manager out. Since I applied for a job in a different state. I took a management test. I followed up every time they did respond but they where still waiting for someone else to confirm it. Still never heard back.

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rotech Healthcare (Charlotte, NC) in December 2014.

Interview

This company took me through three interviews. The first was with someone who was not even suppose to interview me, 2nd was with the District Manager and the 3rd interview was with the Call Center Manager and another Trainer. The process took 2 1/2 months only to be told in the end they were elevating the position.

Billing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rotech Healthcare in October 2014.

Interview

Applied in September, Totally forgot about the application. Received a call for an interview one month later, Simple interview process. Three weeks past and then I got an job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Corporate Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rotech Healthcare (Orlando, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

The Real Estate Manager and Corporate Attorney were the interviewers. First red flag: I have never during my 35 year career had a corporate attorney present in an interview room and asking a few questions....very strange. Second red flag: Real Estate Manager was asking me questions pertaining to the duties of a Commercial Property Manager in addition to a Facilities Maintenance Manager and said the reason was because there may be an advancement in position in the future for a real estate position.This was not stipulated ahead of time in their advertisement or phone interview with the HR representative. Interview went well, about an hour long and all seemed to be happy with my qualifications and I was given the typical statement: " We'll contact you soon, we have many other applicants to interview". I sent a follow up email the following day thanking the Real Estate Manager and he sent a brief note 4 days later. He stated he enjoyed our talk and the job I interviewed for was still evolving.... he would get back with me when appropriate. I sent a second email a week later to the same individual...no response. I sent a third email to the HR representative a few days later...no response. Three weeks passed and I sent another email the the HR representative and then checked their career section that same morning on their web site. Apparently they dissolved the Facility Manager position and replaced it with a new title (Real Estate Representative) with the same duties along with some new additional real estate type of responsibilities. Point is: They were deceptive during the interview with their real intentions (half truths) as to the job title and description. They already knew before I walked in the door that they were going to revamp the position from Facilities Maintenance Manager to Real Estate Representative and therefore all the time I spent preparing a highly detailed portfolio for them which included color photos of construction jobs I supervised and copies of my reports, diploma's, certificates, resume, cover letter, and examples of previous work was all a huge waste of my time, money and energy....not to mention my time and fuel spent driving across town for the interview. Furthermore, it was mandatory to include salary expectations in the original application. The online employment ad did not specify that the Facility Manager position was overseeing over 400 properties throughout the United States. The ad was written in the fashion to suggest the position was overseeing a local facility or perhaps a few facilities in the vicinity. Based on that information, the salary expectation I wrote was easily 20K below the national average for a job this enormous! So they were also deceptive with the phrasing of the employment advertisement as well. Additionally, this company had filed for bankruptcy and was awarded a $40 million reprieve against a $60 million debt. just a few months prior to my interview. Many companies and/or individual were screwed out of their hard earned money.....now I can see why....management is deceptive and not trustworthy. Read all of the negative reviews on Glass Door. My advice is to look else where if you want a good reputable company to work for and earn a decent wage.

Interview Questions

• I had none, been at this line of work for over 30 years. I had plenty of examples and accomplishments to share with them.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rotech Healthcare in May 2014.

Interview

Met with location and area manager. Very relaxed interview. Go over job duties and your qaulifications. There is a week long trainging you have to attend. Once job was offered you are sent for a drug test and background check. Give your current employer 2 weeks notice then you can start. One of the easiest interviews.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rotech Healthcare.

Interview

Easy interview, long process to get hired. Drug and background check.

Interview Questions

• around 10 basic interview questions, nothing very hard.   Answer Question

Negotiation

there wasn't any negotiation room