Rotech Healthcare

12 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied in-person and interviewed at Rotech Healthcare.

Interview Details – Easy interview, long process to get hired. Drug and background check.

Interview Question – around 10 basic interview questions, nothing very hard.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there wasn't any negotiation room

Very Difficult Interview

Management Interview

Management
Orlando, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Rotech Healthcare.

Interview Details – internally

Negotiation Details – do not recall

Location Manager Interview

Location Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Rotech Healthcare.

Interview Details – Recruiting and interview process was fairly easy. The regional director was available on email, text as well and by phone. Typical interview questions, "tell us about your experience, where do you see yourself in 5 years"
Hiring was very streamlined, possibly due to the large turnover. Company provides training and all travel arrangement if needed for the training.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation, employees are told what they will be paid if they accept the position

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

VA Department Interview

VA Department
Orlando, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Rotech Healthcare in July 2012.

Interview Details – Applied on line and received phone call for interview after a month. Did not receive any answer until another month. Then had drug test. The whole hiring process was completed in 3 months

Interview Question – What what you do if your co worker does not like you. How do you handle conflict with the other employees   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Pay and the amout of work

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

Interviewed at Rotech Healthcare

Interview Details – A few weeks and interviewed with three different people. Location manager, Area manager and Regional Manager.

Interview Question – How would you sell a product that everyone else in town is selling? The exact product, the same reimbursement... How would you set Rotech apart and above the competition?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None.

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Hermitage, PA

I applied online - interviewed at Rotech Healthcare in January 2012.

Interview Details – Simple, but drags out for a very long time. Begins with in person interviews with the Location Manager, then with the Area Manager, then a phone interview with the Region Manager.

Interview Question – All standard questions, with emphasis on a "career, not a job".   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Minimal, but took a long time in between discussions.

Patient Service Technician Interview

Patient Service Technician
Quincy, IL

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Rotech Healthcare in August 2012.

Interview Details – Found job on line. Interview process was easy. Had to interview with location manager and then district manager. Both were cordial but did not give enough job details.

Administrative Support Interview

Administrative Support
Wheeling, IL

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Rotech Healthcare in August 2010.

Interview Details – I interviewed for a job through one of the companies local subsidiaries. Very strange interview as the hiring manager talked almost non-stop about the position and her complaints about one of the people currently in the position. She gave me very little opportunity to speak and give her information about how I would handle the job. The one thing I did pick up was the need to fill the position was dependent on acquiring new patients (they supply medical oxygen at this location) as number were current low. As a result, although I remained in contact, I ended up accepting a position via temp-to-hire due to the wait time.

Interview Question – I was asked how I would handle co-workers who could be bossy.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Central Point, OR

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Rotech Healthcare in January 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed at Quest Healthcare(Rotech) Strange interview, rather hurried. Got a call saying they hired someone else, but I keep seeing new advertisements for the same position. They are a very small office and only had 1 open Customer Service position.

Interview Question – Very basic no difficult Questions, felt I was just there to fill time, not really being considered. Strange since I have has plenty of experience.   Answer Question

Data Entry Interview

Data Entry
Orlando, FL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Rotech Healthcare in August 2007.

Interview Details – It was with an agency. I dressed up for interview and when I got there everyone looked like they just woke up! no professionalism.

Negotiation Details – They offer me a permanent job in a month in another department but since everyone else was a temp I had to many people hating. Management- employee relations were bad. I decided to leave after 2 months (while I was waiting for my permanent position).

Worked for Rotech Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!