Roth Staffing

Updated Aug 26, 2014
Updated Aug 26, 2014

2.8

Light Warehouse Worker Interview

Simple process go in they ask a couple of question and the tell you what they have available. They ask for your resume look it over and then tell what jobs they have. They go over there policies about being an ambassador for the company.

Human Resources/Payroll Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Roth Staffing in October 2012.

Initial interview
    second interview with multiple staff
    Background check/drug screen
    Reference checks
    Previous work experience/dates/wage/rehireable verification
    PROOF IT TESTING on HR/PAYROLL/TEN-KEY/ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE and PERSONALITY ASSESMENT

Interview Questions
    • What is it that you can bring to this position?

1. I bring with me over 15 years working experience in a collegiate environment at the University of Utah, and more recently as a Professional Administrative Assistant. I excel at providing quality proficiency in customer service, financial support, budget control analyses, human resources, payroll processing both bi-weekly and monthly through EPICS/People-Soft, Oracle (RDBMS) and ADP Pay-force and reporting modules. I have an excellent attention to detail while maintaining a stellar & accurate work performance both in a team setting and with little to no supervision.

2. My primary involvement is with the PeopleSoft, HRIS financial management systems which include, multi- state grants and contracts payroll, Human Resources, Payroll and Benefits processing for 20,000+ employees not limited to but including State and Non-State employees, Sub-Contracts, Stipends and Honorariums.

3. I can handle a large quantity of paperwork and am very adept at multi-tasking and compartmentalizing. I am an extremely organized and a diligent worker, who truly enjoys working in a diverse work environment and an open door planned policy in all corporate, small business and educational sectors. I feel it is very rewarding to play a part in helping people and is always willing to jump in and play a part of a team effort to reach a common goal.

4. I am adept in Microsoft windows 7.0/ XP/Vista and familiar with office Suites, Excel, Word, Power-Point, Acrobat Adobe, and Outlook calendaring and many other office products detailed in my resume. I am comfortable with client meeting arrangements, Travel, both national and abroad and organizing systematic workshops for job training and client interfacing.

5.•Compensation
      •Benefits
      •Communication dynamics
      •Establishing HR systems
      •Labor and employment law
        View Answer
    There was no negotiations on salary. Budget was set take or leave.

Management Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Roth Staffing.

Was contacted by former co-worker and referred to the company. Very thorough positive process. Initial contact was a corporate recruiter phone screen, phone interview with manager, processing of required paperwork and assessments, in person interview with manager and in person interview with corporate team and introductions to all departments within the corporate structure.

Interview Questions
    • I did not find the interview questions difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Roth Staffing in January 2010.

Several levels of interviews.

Final in writing

Business Solutions Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Woodland Hills, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Roth Staffing.

Lengthy Interview Process, 1st and 2nd interviews, included writing samples and background check pre-employment, no drug screening.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want in your next career move, general interview questions.   View Answer

Business Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Torrance, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Roth Staffing in January 2013.

I applied to be a Business Solutions Specialist through the Torrance CA branch. I had a connection within the office who forwarded my resume to the branch manager. The interview consists of your general questions as well as how comfortable you are with sales. Then you get interviewed by everyone else in the office (typically small offices). From there, they will call you back if they are still interested and will have you meet the Regional Manager. You also have to take some assessments at home. I was actually rejected from the Torrance location but referred to Cerritos where I got the position.

Interview Questions
    • What are your three top strengths and weaknesses? (I was only expecting to have to answer one on each).   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable/Collections Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Roth Staffing in September 2013.

Called in for an initial interview.
    After everything was completed told to call in once a week, no response to my messages

Interview Questions
    • Interview was less than 30 minutes, not really productive.   Answer Question

Business Solutions Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Roth Staffing.

Interviewed face to face 3 times, wrote a writing sample, and then one last interview.

Interview Questions
    • My advice is just be yourself. Enjoy yourself and relax. Speak with a smile and be courteous.   Answer Question

Business Solutions Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Century City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Century City, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Roth Staffing in June 2013.

Friendly bunch of folks. Lots of laughing and genuine relationships between coworkers. I got to meet most of the office staff as part of the interview process. Really good free coffee from the office Keurig while I waited for my interview. Heads up that you have to check in with the lobby guard to be permitted onto the elevator; its controlled access. Park at the mall so you don't have to spend a ton on parking.

Interview Questions
    • How do you fit with our mission vision and values?   View Answer
    I didn't negotiate. It was exactly what I was looking for salary wise, and the commission is all based on performance, so I look forward to earning what I'm worth.

National Admissions Advisor Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Roth Staffing.

It was great an prepared me for the role with AIU! Although once employed the job was completely different with unrealistic goals set my the onsite managment. The training was very different from the job.

Interview Questions
    • Everything that the staffing agency ask was reasonable.   Answer Question
    It was just a standard letter with no negotiation allowed.

Worked for Roth Staffing? Contribute to the Community!