Roth Staffing Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Business Solutions Manager (3)
- Business Solutions Specialist (2)
- Branch Manager (2)
- Paralegal (1)
- National Admissions Advisor (1)
- Human Resources/Payroll Coordinator (1)
- Accounts Receivable/Collections (1)
- Temp CS Representative (1)
- Management (1)
- Accountant (1)
- Sales (1)
- Staffing Manager (1)
- Data Entry (1)
- Maintenance (1)
Human Resources/Payroll Coordinator Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Roth Staffing in October 2012.
Interview Details – Initial interview
second interview with multiple staff
Background check/drug screen
Previous work experience/dates/wage/rehireable verification
PROOF IT TESTING on HR/PAYROLL/TEN-KEY/ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE and PERSONALITY ASSESMENT
Interview Question – What is it that you can bring to this position?
1. I bring with me over 15 years working experience in a collegiate environment at the University of Utah, and more recently as a Professional Administrative Assistant. I excel at providing quality proficiency in customer service, financial support, budget control analyses, human resources, payroll processing both bi-weekly and monthly through EPICS/People-Soft, Oracle (RDBMS) and ADP Pay-force and reporting modules. I have an excellent attention to detail while maintaining a stellar & accurate work performance both in a team setting and with little to no supervision.
2. My primary involvement is with the PeopleSoft, HRIS financial management systems which include, multi- state grants and contracts payroll, Human Resources, Payroll and Benefits processing for 20,000+ employees not limited to but including State and Non-State employees, Sub-Contracts, Stipends and Honorariums.
3. I can handle a large quantity of paperwork and am very adept at multi-tasking and compartmentalizing. I am an extremely organized and a diligent worker, who truly enjoys working in a diverse work environment and an open door planned policy in all corporate, small business and educational sectors. I feel it is very rewarding to play a part in helping people and is always willing to jump in and play a part of a team effort to reach a common goal.
4. I am adept in Microsoft windows 7.0/ XP/Vista and familiar with office Suites, Excel, Word, Power-Point, Acrobat Adobe, and Outlook calendaring and many other office products detailed in my resume. I am comfortable with client meeting arrangements, Travel, both national and abroad and organizing systematic workshops for job training and client interfacing.
•Establishing HR systems
•Labor and employment law View Answer
Negotiation Details – There was no negotiations on salary. Budget was set take or leave.
Very Easy Interview
Management Interview (Positive Experience; Very Easy Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Roth Staffing.
Interview Details – Was contacted by former co-worker and referred to the company. Very thorough positive process. Initial contact was a corporate recruiter phone screen, phone interview with manager, processing of required paperwork and assessments, in person interview with manager and in person interview with corporate team and introductions to all departments within the corporate structure.
Interview Question – I did not find the interview questions difficult or unexpected. Answer Question
Branch Manager Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Roth Staffing in January 2010.
Interview Details – Several levels of interviews.
Negotiation Details – Final in writing
Very Easy Interview
Business Solutions Manager Interview (Negative Experience; Very Easy Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Roth Staffing.
Interview Details – Lengthy Interview Process, 1st and 2nd interviews, included writing samples and background check pre-employment, no drug screening.
Interview Question – Why do you want in your next career move, general interview questions. View Answer
Business Solutions Specialist Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Roth Staffing in January 2013.
Interview Details – I applied to be a Business Solutions Specialist through the Torrance CA branch. I had a connection within the office who forwarded my resume to the branch manager. The interview consists of your general questions as well as how comfortable you are with sales. Then you get interviewed by everyone else in the office (typically small offices). From there, they will call you back if they are still interested and will have you meet the Regional Manager. You also have to take some assessments at home. I was actually rejected from the Torrance location but referred to Cerritos where I got the position.
Interview Question – What are your three top strengths and weaknesses? (I was only expecting to have to answer one on each). Answer Question
Accounts Receivable/Collections Interview (Negative Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Roth Staffing in September 2013.
Interview Details – Called in for an initial interview.
After everything was completed told to call in once a week, no response to my messages
Interview Question – Interview was less than 30 minutes, not really productive. Answer Question
Business Solutions Specialist Interview (Positive Experience)
I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Roth Staffing.
Interview Details – Interviewed face to face 3 times, wrote a writing sample, and then one last interview.
Interview Question – My advice is just be yourself. Enjoy yourself and relax. Speak with a smile and be courteous. Answer Question
Business Solutions Manager Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Roth Staffing in June 2013.
Interview Details – Friendly bunch of folks. Lots of laughing and genuine relationships between coworkers. I got to meet most of the office staff as part of the interview process. Really good free coffee from the office Keurig while I waited for my interview. Heads up that you have to check in with the lobby guard to be permitted onto the elevator; its controlled access. Park at the mall so you don't have to spend a ton on parking.
Interview Question – How do you fit with our mission vision and values? View Answer
Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate. It was exactly what I was looking for salary wise, and the commission is all based on performance, so I look forward to earning what I'm worth.
National Admissions Advisor Interview (Neutral Experience)
I applied in-person and interviewed at Roth Staffing.
Interview Details – It was great an prepared me for the role with AIU! Although once employed the job was completely different with unrealistic goals set my the onsite managment. The training was very different from the job.
Interview Question – Everything that the staffing agency ask was reasonable. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – It was just a standard letter with no negotiation allowed.
Business Solutions Manager Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Roth Staffing in April 2011.
Interview Details – Interview Process was pleasant. 2 long interviews with Regional VP and local Branch Manager.
Interview Question – Tell me about your personality strengths. Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Roth Staffing