Roth Staffing

Updated Dec 15, 2014
Updated Dec 15, 2014

2.7

Marketing Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Roth Staffing.

Lengthy video to watch initially. The process included signing up for a service that was good for them. All of the paperwork was a lengthy process. I was asked to redo my resume as well as create a new bio. I was informed about a nine dollar per hour job. Very nice staff just not the right market for me.

Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Roth Staffing.

Ultimate staffing pretty much hires you on the spot. They try to bring in as much possible clients because they know that the clients on their current job assignment has quit! They need someone to fill that "gap" as soon as possible. They may possibly send you to an interview for the potential job assignment you will be working but it's bogus. They just wanna see what you look like they know you're hired before you even walk in because the staffing agency should have already interviewed you and the assignment company is not paying you to work for them.

Light Warehouse Worker Interview

Simple process go in they ask a couple of question and the tell you what they have available. They ask for your resume look it over and then tell what jobs they have. They go over there policies about being an ambassador for the company.

Management Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Roth Staffing.

Was contacted by former co-worker and referred to the company. Very thorough positive process. Initial contact was a corporate recruiter phone screen, phone interview with manager, processing of required paperwork and assessments, in person interview with manager and in person interview with corporate team and introductions to all departments within the corporate structure.

Interview Questions
    • I did not find the interview questions difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Business Solutions Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Roth Staffing.

Lengthy Interview Process, 1st and 2nd interviews, included writing samples and background check pre-employment, no drug screening.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want in your next career move, general interview questions.   View Answer

Accounts Receivable/Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Roth Staffing in September 2013.

Called in for an initial interview.
    After everything was completed told to call in once a week, no response to my messages

Interview Questions
    • Interview was less than 30 minutes, not really productive.   Answer Question

Business Solutions Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Roth Staffing.

Interviewed face to face 3 times, wrote a writing sample, and then one last interview.

Interview Questions
    • My advice is just be yourself. Enjoy yourself and relax. Speak with a smile and be courteous.   Answer Question

National Admissions Advisor Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Roth Staffing.

It was great an prepared me for the role with AIU! Although once employed the job was completely different with unrealistic goals set my the onsite managment. The training was very different from the job.

Interview Questions
    • Everything that the staffing agency ask was reasonable.   Answer Question
    It was just a standard letter with no negotiation allowed.

Business Solutions Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Century City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Century City, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Roth Staffing in June 2013.

Friendly bunch of folks. Lots of laughing and genuine relationships between coworkers. I got to meet most of the office staff as part of the interview process. Really good free coffee from the office Keurig while I waited for my interview. Heads up that you have to check in with the lobby guard to be permitted onto the elevator; its controlled access. Park at the mall so you don't have to spend a ton on parking.

Interview Questions
    • How do you fit with our mission vision and values?   View Answer
    I didn't negotiate. It was exactly what I was looking for salary wise, and the commission is all based on performance, so I look forward to earning what I'm worth.

Temp CS Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Roth Staffing.

30 Minute interview with video recording interview