Rothstein Kass Audit Associate Interview Questions

2.0

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass.

Interview

Very Easy. first round OCI- behavioral questions. Second Round office interview- meet 4 people who work there easy.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Rothstein Kass

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

The recruiting was done through my college and I continued communication with an associate in Denver and the HR director. I had an

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult situation you've been through professionally?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

applied through recruiter, get phone interview and then on site interview, interview with two senior and one manager, then accept offer one day after the interview.applied through recruiter, get phone interview and then on site interview, interview with two senior and one manager, then accept offer one day after the interview.

Interview Questions

• easy interview, not much behavior, just conversational question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation available.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass in April 2010.

Interview

very easy and relaxed

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass in March 2012.

Interview

The interviewer was friendly and easy going - I was asked about things on my resume, why do you want to work for them and what you are expecting from this job. It lasted about 10 minutes and ended with good impression. Know your resume, feel comfortable to talk about yourself, smile and be positive.

Anonymous Employee in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass (Roseland, NJ) in August 2008.

Interview

very professional and good impression (albeit a false one), office environment was very good, good description of benefits and salary, recruiter was pleasant, clear discussion of job duties as well as the industry

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for RK?   1 Answer

Negotiation

not much with salary, "take it or leave it" mentality

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rothstein Kass (Walnut Creek, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

Applied online through campus Career Services website. On campus interview was a 1-on-1 interview with a person from the firm. The first round interview was very easy going and conversational. Was invited to a second round interview at the office, which was 4 interviews with various Associates, Seniors, and Managers. Again, the interviews were very conversional, with maybe 1 or 2 behavioral type questions total (across all 4 interviews). Overall it was a very pleasant experience, all people I had contact with were extremely friendly and easy to talk with.

Interview Questions

• Why Rothstein Kass? Why Audit? Describe a time when you demonstrated leadership.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.