Rothstein Kass

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Rothstein Kass in November 2011.

First round interview was on campus 2 weeks ago. I told them I needed to hear back quickly for school purposes. A week later, got a call saying I was invited to 2nd rounds in the office. They asked me to come back this week (today). Went in and had 5 back-to-back interviews. 3 managers, a partner, and an HR person. Everyone was super chill and the whole process was very laid back. Behavioral Qs in the first round, 2nd round was just getting to know you (I didn't get behavioral questions at all). Got a call tonight with my offer and accepted.

Interview Questions
    Didn't even try-dont negotiate internship pay!

Tax Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Rothstein Kass in November 2010.

email resume, call from hr, call from hiring mgr, no offer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Rothstein Kass in October 2009.

very easy going conversation, no tricky questions nothing to throw you off. the lady was very friendly and we just began a natural conversation about the weather and my school and then she asked me about my favorite thing on the resume, and what i would do in an ideal world.

Interview Questions
    • not very difficult... what is your favorite thing on the resume?   Answer Question