Rothstein Kass

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
Beverly Hills, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in November 2011.

Interview Details – First round interview was on campus 2 weeks ago. I told them I needed to hear back quickly for school purposes. A week later, got a call saying I was invited to 2nd rounds in the office. They asked me to come back this week (today). Went in and had 5 back-to-back interviews. 3 managers, a partner, and an HR person. Everyone was super chill and the whole process was very laid back. Behavioral Qs in the first round, 2nd round was just getting to know you (I didn't get behavioral questions at all). Got a call tonight with my offer and accepted.

Interview Question – What is leadership to you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Didn't even try-dont negotiate internship pay!

Very Difficult Interview

Tax Manager Interview

Tax Manager
Beverly Hills, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in November 2010.

Interview Details – email resume, call from hr, call from hiring mgr, no offer

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Staff Accountant Interview

Staff Accountant
Beverly Hills, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in October 2009.

Interview Details – very easy going conversation, no tricky questions nothing to throw you off. the lady was very friendly and we just began a natural conversation about the weather and my school and then she asked me about my favorite thing on the resume, and what i would do in an ideal world.

Interview Question – not very difficult... what is your favorite thing on the resume?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Rothstein Kass? Contribute to the Community!

Rothstein Kass Videos

Rothstein Kass – Why Work for Us?

Rothstein Kass is a premier professional services firm that has served privately held and publicly traded companies, as well as high-net-worth individuals and families, for more than 50 years. As trusted advisors to our… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rothstein Kass interview questions and advice in Beverly Hills, CA. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Rothstein Kass employees and interview candidates.